Gwent Achievement

+
Gwent Achievement

Is it possible to assemble a full deck of cards after the passing game? Or is it impossible?

By "passing game" do you mean after the final main mission? If so, the answer is no, not if you javen't picked up the cards from your "friends" such as Zoltan, Roche and Djikstra. I don't know if random merchants still drop them.

how do you guys go about seeing how many you have left to get? anyone gotta easy method for like checking them off? thanks.

I found no index to tell me the total, but even if it needs implimentation - it might include the duplicates - which don't count for this achievement.

By "passing game" do you mean after the final main mission? If so, the answer is no, not if you javen't picked up the cards from your "friends" such as Zoltan, Roche and Djikstra. I don't know if random merchants still drop them.
A little slip of the tongue, have access to the characters, I went through about half of the game, I mean that from the beginning I did not collect the card. There is a sense in the middle of the game to collect them?

how do you guys go about seeing how many you have left to get? anyone gotta easy method for like checking them off? thanks.

Played every person I met and bought (or so I thought) every card in the game before finally doing a certain level 26 side quest revolving around Gwent. Before doing said side quest, I had a look at one of the various lists published on the interwebs (found this one to be quite good) and made a comparison. As it turned out, I was missing nothing but leader cards - four of which were to be earned through the side mission in question - and the fifth and final card I was missing could be bought from a merchant. It wasn't too hard because innkeepers, merchants and blacksmiths give you a random card from a pool of cards. Once you have all the cards from that pool you just stop gaining new ones. The only other ways to get new cards are Gwent side quests and buying them from innkeepers. You basically cannot miss side quests and innkeepers are usually easily accessed through fast travel.

Played every person I met and bought (or so I thought) every card in the game before finally doing a certain level 26 side quest revolving around Gwent. Before doing said side quest, I had a look at one of the various lists published on the interwebs (found this one to be quite good) and made a comparison. As it turned out, I was missing nothing but leader cards - four of which were to be earned through the side mission in question - and the fifth and final card I was missing could be bought from a merchant. It wasn't too hard because innkeepers, merchants and blacksmiths give you a random card from a pool of cards. Once you have all the cards from that pool you just stop gaining new ones. The only other ways to get new cards are Gwent side quests and buying them from innkeepers. You basically cannot miss side quests and innkeepers are usually easily accessed through fast travel.
In short I will have to re-start the game to collect all the cards.

In short I will have to re-start the game to collect all the cards.

There are a couple of missable ones related to side quests. I'm talking about a side quest at the Vegelbud's estate, for example. If you miss the opportunity you'll have to load a save before the mission.

If you chose to not play Gwent at all during the course of the main game, you cannot collect ALL the cards in the game.

Top Bottom