DLC 9+10 are here

+
Wolf gear looks great. But I think they kinda screwed up by making it available in Kaer Morhen, that's pretty late in the game and you're about level 20 then, I think.

And Mastercrafted wolf gear requires level 34? So there's pretty much no way you can use it before you beat the game, only after that (or NG+ I'm assuming). That's kinda lame to be honest

So there is upgrades for the Wolf Gear?

Well, Triss looks nice. it's definitely an "upgrade".
But Yennefer still looks better >:D

Btw.....Why is the Wolf Armor in Kaer Morhen ? It makes absolutely no sense ....

Btw.....Why is the Wolf Armor in Kaer Morhen ? It makes absolutely no sense ....
Wellllll.... it kinda DOES make sense considering Kaer Morhen is the Wolf school. But yeah, it's lame that you can only get it there, so late in the game.

With all those tech niceties, you know what's the most glaring omission in TW3?
Boob physics. And flesh physics in general. Like when a character puts one leg over another, and they clip instead of deforming.

And Mastercrafted wolf gear requires level 34? So there's pretty much no way you can use it before you beat the game, only after that (or NG+ I'm assuming). That's kinda lame to be honest
Yes, i beat the Main Story with Level 37 on Death March... so it depends on your playstyle

Wolf gear looks great. But I think they kinda screwed up by making it available in Kaer Morhen, that's pretty late in the game and you're about level 20 then, I think.

i agree, i completed the game with level 33,
the mastercrafted ursne swords requires level 42, so, impossible to use it before completing the story . . . . .

i agree, i completed the game with level 33,
the mastercrafted ursne swords requires level 42, so, impossible to use it before completing the story . . . . .
30! killed the Boss with one of the Swords ;)

Attachments

• gear4-4.jpg
    gear4-4.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Default armor for Geralt is still the best.

Though what I really want, is

Wild Hunt Armor!

CD Projekt Red PLZ!

CDPR please, why did you put this armor, which looks awesome and has great stats, so far out of reach by hiding the diagrams in a place you don't have access to till late in the game? A place where the newly crafted armor will immediately be next to useless because everyone will be we past level 14 by that point.

And for my sake, the game will be nearly over because I always finish all side quests before advancing the story... So for me there will be practically nothing left to do but the final main quests.

CDPR please, why did you put this armor, which looks awesome and has great stats, so far out of reach by hiding the diagrams in a place you don't have access to till late in the game? A place where the newly crafted armor will immediately be next to useless because everyone will be we past level 14 by that point.

It's a matter of level design. Wolf School -> Kaer Morhen. Finding Wolf school diagrams in Velen would be inconsistent.
The problem is not Kaer Morhen, but the level of the armor, which is too low and became useless when you reach that area.

Putting the first tier in KM does not make any sense. You can say 'because lore' but that does not hold up because the other three sets were not located in/around their respective schools.

Top Bottom