Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see it's not that easy, if they create new content just for triss, yen fans will want something too. So i think if they plan something they will involve both sorceresses. But i still feel that triss should get more interraction in final act regardless.

I'd happily accept Yen getting extra too if it meant more Triss content to improve the experience.

Dunno what you dont like. It's not The Witcher I or The Witcher II. This game even more close to the books where Triss was only a supporting role.
This game is about Ciri and Wild Hunt. Who were the closest people to Ciri? Only Geralt and Yen.
Dont think devs have to change scenes with Yen about Ciri, it will break the whole storyline.

I just can vote for more quests with Triss in Novigrad.

Last edited:
Dunno what you dont like. It's not Witcher I or Witcher II. This game even more close to the books where Triss was only a supporting role.
This game is about Ciri and Wild Hunt. Who were the closest people to Ciri? Only Geralt and Yen.
Dont think devs have to change scenes with Yen about Ciri, it will break the whole storyline.

Look here: If you choose love path with Triss...horrible battle is comming, your lover will take part in this battle...and you will not even say a word to him/her? rly?
Or u cant even give her earring after Novigrad. You cant interact with her. [You only hear from her "Well", "Well", "Well","Well" ]...so i think some minor, but very important changes, would be wellcome. :)

Dunno what you dont like. It's not The Witcher I or The Witcher II. This game even more close to the books where Triss was only a supporting role.

OMG comparison between the game and the book again? We discussed and realize that the game is not the book and the game does not have to follow the book.

Why the change now? Triss lead in W1, W2, so why is it so important to go the route of the book all of a sudden?

Agree that the Yen and Ciri story needs no changes, but Triss deserves more content and interactions, we do too because, the Dev made her character the lead in the other two games hence, it only natural that a lot of fans will take a liking to her.

Dunno what you dont like. It's not Witcher I or Witcher II. This game even more close to the books where Triss was only a supporting role.

Ofc it is about Ciri and the wild hunt. But its also about Geralt because you are playing Geralt obviously. And you have friends as Geralt. And also you have two woman you are in love with. At least with one of them. So this chapter even if it is about Ciri and the wild hunt is about everything surrounding Ciri.

Its about story telling because it is an RPG. And the storyline itself is based on the books which doesnt mean that it is exactly like the books. Same goes for the characters. Ofc they tried to present them like they are in the books as much as possible. But since Geralt had the amnesia everything changed as you can see in TW1 already.

So taking a look back at the previous witcher games those characters you actually deal with are also important in the whole game. Also with a lot of interactions and conversations between them and Geralt.

And in our opinion the lack of interaction to some of those important characters like Triss but ALSO Yen and other old friends and known people is a fact if you compare TW3 with the previous games.

So what we want is not just new content about or with them. That would be great actually but its more about the lack of interaction and the inconsistency of our choices based on our decisions in romance and other stuff we make. ;)

Ofc it is about Ciri and the wild hunt. But its also about Geralt because you are playing Geralt obviously. And you have friends as Geralt. And also you have two woman you are in love with. At least with one of them. So this chapter even if it is about Ciri and the wild hunt is about everything surrounding Ciri.

Its about story telling because it is an RPG. And the storyline itself is based on the books which doesnt mean that it is exactly like the books. Same goes for the characters. Ofc they tried to present them like they are in the books as much as possible. But since Geralt had the amnesia everything changed as you can see in TW1 already.

So taking a look back at the previous witcher games those characters you actually deal with are also important in the whole game. Also with a lot of interactions and conversations between them and Geralt.

And in our opinion the lack of interaction to some of those important characters like Triss but ALSO Yen and other old friends and known people is a fact if you compare TW3 with the previous games.

So what we want is not just new content about or with them. That would be great actually but its more about the lack of interaction and the inconsistency of our choices based on our decisions in romance and other stuff we make. ;)

Sum that up nicely.

OMG comparison between the game and the book again? We discussed and realize that the game is not the book and the game does not have to follow the book.

Why the change now? Triss lead in W1, W2, so why is it so important to go the route of the book all of a sudden?

Agree that the Yen and Ciri story needs no changes, but Triss deserves more content and interactions, we do too because, the Dev made her character the lead in the other two games hence, it only natural that a lot of fans will take a liking to her.

REDs chose that path, not the bookfags)
You cant disagree that The Withcer III is closer to the books than to the previous parts of the W.
If they wanted to give Triss one of the leading roles - this game was not about Wild Hunt and Ciri. I just really dont know how can they put Triss nearer to the general characters of the main quest. Honestly.

But yeah, even for me there is not enough Triss. I want more quests against Eternal Flame with her. Triss Wants Revenge!

So "moar Triss content" is a good idea but not for the main quest. Imho.

Little of topic but, can I save Now or Never until after uma quest at Kaer Morhen? Walt to shorten the time between seeing Triss again.

Sorry guys off topic but this is the only thread I can post in atm....if I click to see all threads the site says it is offline and I have Mr Roche pointing at me? Anyone else have this issue?

REDs chose that path, not the bookfags)
You cant disagree that The Withcer III is closer to the books than to the previous parts of the W.
If they wanted to give Triss one of the leading roles - this game was not about Wild Hunt and Ciri. I just really dont know how can they put Triss nearer to the general characters of the main quest. Honestly.

But yeah, even for me there is not enough Triss. I want more quests against Eternal Flame with her. Triss Wants Revenge!

So "moar Triss content" is a good idea but not for the main quest. Imho.

I got what you are saying but, we get a lot of book trolls in here comparing the game to the book to disrupt the thread.

True the story is about the Wild Hunt, but it's Geralt's story just as much as Ciri and Yen story. Triss is a very important part of Geralt's life and story, hence, a story that give Geralt a choice to choose between his LI but limits interactions with one falls short.

We don't want a huge storyline change, we just want our choices to have meaning, we want our choices to be acknolegldge by other characters or a chance to tell the others who we decided to be with. An RPG should be just that.

I got what you are saying but, we get a lot of book trolls in here comparing the game to the book to disrupt the thread.

True the story is about the Wild Hunt, but it's Geralt's story just as much as Ciri and Yen story. Triss is a very important part of Geralt's life and story, hence, a story that give Geralt a choice to choose between his LI but limits interactions with one falls short.

We don't want a huge storyline change, we just want our choices to have meaning, we want our choices to be acknolegldge by other characters or a chance to tell the others who we decided to be with. An RPG should be just that.

Fair enough

Sorry guys off topic but this is the only thread I can post in atm....if I click to see all threads the site says it is offline and I have Mr Roche pointing at me? Anyone else have this issue?
Roche watching us, yeah, I have the same. He likes Triss too and wants that we stays all here. =)

Yeah! She appears in the Brothers in Arms quest. :) I did it this way! Much cleaner :)

So you are saying I can play every other quest in Novagrad, save Now or Never until after I take Uma to Kaer Morhen then come back to complete now or never? Reason is I want to get Triss earing but mostly to shorten the time between seeing her again. Plus I want to complete in wolf school gear.

Can anyone else comfort this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom