Voting for creating Start armor set, bear set like concept and armor with hood!

+
Voting for creating Start armor set, bear set like concept and armor with hood!

Sorry for my bad English. Dear CDPR, i have read a many forums and most of all people wants see in the game a upgradable set of start armor and bear set like in concept! Once the game has no armor with hood(Viper set will have it of not i don't know). Start armor and bear sets the most beutiful armor in the game! Many people were desapointment having seen the armor in the game after concepts.

Please, CDPR, create a full upgradable set of Start Armor:

And add a 4-th upgrade for Bear set or add alternative look. You need just add bags, belts, fur and clean chainmail(it is very dirty for 3-th upgrade).

The game have oathbreaker's outfit but don't have kingslayer's with hood from the Witcher 2(most beutiful armor in witcher 2). Please add this armor or if the viper set already exist, and similar - thanks! Concept for xeample:

Friends players, please vote if you want to see this armors in the game, and ask others to vote! Throw off(give) links to other forums and your friends! Together, we will prevail(convince) SDPR create this armors!

Thanks for your time and attention!

Attachments

• the-witcher-3-c.jpg
    the-witcher-3-c.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 4,145
  • CHu1nqE.jpg
    CHu1nqE.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 2,530
  • witcher_3_armor_concept_by_dead_mime-d817u2p.jpg
    witcher_3_armor_concept_by_dead_mime-d817u2p.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 903
  • news_030715.jpg
    news_030715.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
These skirt armors and hood armors are hilariously unpractical, and most real swordfighters wouldn't intendedly use them in combat. The skirt is impractical because it can get stuck in something (like a weapon), people can grab it (as it waves around while you are spinning for example), or stand on it to hold you down if you fall. The hood is impractical because it obstructs your peripheral vision.

These skirt armors and hood armors are hilariously unpractical, and most real swordfighters wouldn't intendedly use them in combat. The skirt is impractical because it can get stuck in something (like a weapon), people can grab it (as it waves around while you are spinning for example), or stand on it to hold you down if you fall. The hood is impractical because it obstructs your peripheral vision.

Witcher is a fantasy! And physics in the game are not like in the real world! In medieval steel helmets obstructs half of vision of the knight. No one, in medieval, do not move as the witcher with sword! In Witcher 2 kingslayers armor are best armor in the game and Geralt did not complain it, like and king killers from the viper school.

I got another vote-to make all the armor possible to upgradelike we see visually like at witcher sets as was promised by developers before release. Also i want to choose what exactly component i will use in crafting-steel ingot or dragon fang for example. Craft 3 types of armor-light,medium and heavy and weapon sets for each region and witcher school with ability to customization(like in witcher gears) and give the palyers the ability to recolor it as they like. Why the armor sets-because we got tons of cuirasses , cloth armor and gambesons that looks exactly the same(just recolored),which parts completely doesnt suit to ech others and have nothing to compare with witcher armor. Seriously-just Hindarsfjarl and Dlc armor look nice. And why would Geralt wear witch hunters and Nilfgardian armor? Yeah, the spiked shoulder plates and shoulders look cool, but REDs should just add that spikeson Geralt armor .not give him the same dress with ugly color scheme and longleather coat. As Yennefer said-black and silver is best for him.

I got another vote-to make all the armor possible to upgradelike we see visually like at witcher sets as was promised by developers before release. Also i want to choose what exactly component i will use in crafting-steel ingot or dragon fang for example. Craft 3 types of armor-light,medium and heavy and weapon sets for each region and witcher school with ability to customization(like in witcher gears) and give the palyers the ability to recolor it as they like. Why the armor sets-because we got tons of cuirasses , cloth armor and gambesons that looks exactly the same(just recolored),which parts completely doesnt suit to ech others and have nothing to compare with witcher armor. Seriously-just Hindarsfjarl and Dlc armor look nice. And why would Geralt wear witch hunters and Nilfgardian armor? Yeah, the spiked shoulder plates and shoulders look cool, but REDs should just add that spikeson Geralt armor .not give him the same dress with ugly color scheme and longleather coat. As Yennefer said-black and silver is best for him.

This is great idea! But for CDPR will simpler add а few beutiful sets than create a full customization, and most of people want just cool armor sets, just it. Peole will not vote for this idea((

YazX

Forum regular
wow this looks brilliantly amazing, sorry didnt play Witcher2, yes of course yes, thanks for creating this post.

This is great idea! But for CDPR will simpler add а few beutiful sets than create a full customization, and most of people want just cool armor sets, just it. Peole will not vote for this idea((
Maybe for Enhanced edition? When everything will be polished?

Enhanced edition is just 2 stories. Yuor idea - too many work!(( I hope I'm wrong...
Enhanced edition is enhanced edition. Complete work on each aspect with ton of enhancements.That two stories you talk about-is addons. For enhanced edition to make such thing -is normal. More of that-game really need it.

Yes i ant more wicther gear CDPR gives the wolf gear for mi is very nice one looks like the frist gear you get on dark mode on witcher 2.

Witcher is a fantasy! And physics in the game are not like in the real world! In medieval steel helmets obstructs half of vision of the knight. No one, in medieval, do not move as the witcher with sword! In Witcher 2 kingslayers armor are best armor in the game and Geralt did not complain it, like and king killers from the viper school.

Whatever floats your boat. For a halfway intelligent person it would be immersion breaking.

Enhanced edition is enhanced edition. Complete work on each aspect with ton of enhancements.That two stories you talk about-is addons. For enhanced edition to make such thing -is normal. More of that-game really need it.

Than create a Thread and i wiil vote for your idea!!! Maybe CDPR see your idea!

Whatever floats your boat. For a halfway intelligent person it would be immersion breaking.

Intelligent person will understand that the game is fantasy,,,

Top Bottom