Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

+
Dear CDPR, new wolf armor set look nice, very nice, but brings to mind a retex for temerian armor. Half of russian's gamers would like to see upgradeable start armor! The other half would like to see armor from concept:

For bear armor, many people expected armor from concept, but they were given other, simpler armor.

Why do you show to us one picture and give to us another, simpler version of armor??? Please, please, please create 4-th (relic) upgrade or alternarive look for armor sets!

I have realized that you have removed the fur for optimization, but why then Krah an Krayt have fur, and at bear armor has old rag around his neck?

Where is these armors? You show it to us! Where is the hoods?

I'm not sure if I'm right on this, but wasn't some of that leaked a year ago? I'm not sure if CDPR actually showed us some of that stuff.

I'm not sure if I'm right on this, but wasn't some of that leaked a year ago? I'm not sure if CDPR actually showed us some of that stuff.

I am and the other people, just want to see upgradable start armor set and bear set like in concept(most beutiful sets) and one armor with hood(like kingslayer's outfit, in W3 already has oathbreaker's outfit)....just it! For bear set need just add few bags, belts and fur, original armor si too simple!

Last edited:
Yeah, more upgrades to starting armor would be nice, it gets obsolete way too fast.. especially considering the fact majority of supporting art pictures feature that armor set..

Yeah, more upgrades to starting armor would be nice, it gets obsolete way too fast.. especially considering the fact majority of supporting art pictures feature that armor set..

Yeah I was also hoping Wolf gear is the starting gear just upgraded... Meh :(
Wolf gear looks like Lambert's gear, doesn't fit Geralt in my opinion...
Overall quality is there though of course, does look very detailed.

I still got no idea why they'd stray from that godly bear armor concept.

I guess Nvidia Hairworks suppose to be used on fur clothing like in the vgx trailer, but it was removed from the game and they removed the fur from the ursine armor because of that I think. Or maybe it was just an artistic choice. Still it looked way better with fur.

I guess Nvidia Hairworks suppose to be used on fur clothing like in the vgx trailer, but it was removed from the game and they removed the fur from the ursine armor because of that I think. Or maybe it was just an artistic choice. Still it looked way better with fur.

Krah an Krait have fur, and now, after patches fur will be fine in bear armor!

It's funny that many people have asked upgraded for Wolf school armor (start armor ) , but the Poles made ​​an entirely different armor (which is not much different from temerian armor) . You asked , we gave you. Maybe they have not understand us?)

damn spoiled kids, complaining even when shit is free , hope you're enjoying bare bone editions from any other developers out there while CDPR giving you a shit tons of content for the price of a normal edition of game

even if there was no free dlc i wouldnt complain, even if the dlc were taken out from the game i wouldnt complain, whats the deal here ? you dont want CDPR to sell their game ? to keep up some hype in between the release and the expensions ?

right its a rip off since all these dlc are very pricy ... wait, its fucking free

get over it, and go complains to the other devs ripping you off since years
Well said man!

---------- Updated at 11:12 AM ----------

Does anyone tried to complete the game with the default starting armor? :D I bet that would be hella of challenge on Death March difficulty, not sure if even possible!

Those hardcore Dark Souls fans should definitely try it out :D

Great looking armor this one but still feline is my favourite when it comes both to effectivnes and looks. I hope we get viper light armor alternative. They spoil us so i got expectations now :D

@Sharpy47
I think that wouldnt be that hard with current parry/dodge system if upgraded swords would be allowed.

Last edited:

The whole design is different tho, it's not just the fur collar. The one we got is chainmail based, doesn't have the bandoleers and has that ugly scarf. Even the color scheme is different, not very bear like too.

Great looking armor this one but still feline is my favourite when it comes both to effectivnes and looks. I hope we get viper light armor alternative. They spoil us so i got expectations now :D

@Sharpy47
I think that wouldnt be that hard with current parry/dodge system if upgraded swords would be allowed.

This is why I'm so glad someone made a MOD to give the Wolf armor Feline gear stats; Feline gear has the best stats for my build, but I don't really like how it looks except for the standard armor.

I think the Wolf Gear is absolutly awesome!
The mastercrafted Armor is what a true Witcher like Geralt would wear. :)

I was expecting the armor sets to be upgraded versions of the starting armor. The black one doesn't look bad, not my taste but at least there's some real witcher gear in the game now.

Griffin comes from a belly king.
Cat used to a street gang.
Wolf Geralt of Hollywood.
Bear really is something cool.

When is this coming to EU? It's already Saturday and no dlc for me. I think I got it by now last week?

Top Bottom