[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
the general voices in the media are not reflecting what people here on the forums say

The general media didn't reflect the Mass Effect fans when they were pissed off at Bioware. The general gaming media means fucks all as everyone knows just how little integrity they have.

That said, post ending content is meaningless. Teleport us before the final battle where we still have everyone in that camp and instead focus all resources on fixing story issues before the ending like Eredin being pathetic.

CDPR might decided to not give a damn about fan complaints this time, and while they might "get away with it" this time for the short term their ENTIRE COMPANY strategy is to treat their consumers with respect and listen to their feedback.

That strategy is completely ruined if they do nothing to fix the issues in TW3 on a story level.

I know about that RED guys are made some kind of a bond between Devs and community but do you really think that they are concerned about keeping fans after selling millions of copies? They already gain the profit. If they sell millions copies then game was good and there is nothing that need fix.
Yes i think the devs are very concerned about keeping fans and getting new ones. i understand that they sold millions of copies but that was just initial release, games keep selling long after its original release. its only been out for a month and there is still a ton of money for them to make from future sales of the game, paid dlc and future games they will develop. most developers want to keep the people that play there games happy for these reasons.

i have no doubt in my mind that they will at least try and fix these issues, if they dont do something and leave it the way it is. they will be losing a lot of money because a lot of people will stop playing, and lose interest, people will stop spreading the word about how great a game it is because it becomes broken in the post game.
word of mouth travels fast and that word will get a lot stronger once more people beat the game and see what we are all seeing.

according to psnprofiles site on average people have only completed 22% of the game and thats from a pool of almost 41,000 game owners

if this thread and others i have read are any indicator, The vast majority of people who reached the end game are not happy, i for one have lost interest in playing this
otherwise wonderful game, and if its left like this i see no reason to pay for future dlc's. i also would like to say this is my first time playing a witcher game and thought this was one of the best games i have ever played, but once reaching the end and seeing all the characters i spent so much time trying to save are now gone and can no longer even see them, my feelings toward playing the game took a complete 180.

i cant recall any game i have played that has gameplay after beating it (they even encourage it in the final message in this one) that removes almost all the main characters out of the game completely, i can understand not seeing characters i killed, let die or even really pissed off, but just removing them for no reason at all
just doesnt make since and was a bad choice on there part.

this is just my opinion though.

Last edited:
The general media didn't reflect the Mass Effect fans when they were pissed off at Bioware. The general gaming media means fucks all as everyone knows just how little integrity they have.

That said, post ending content is meaningless. Teleport us before the final battle where we still have everyone in that camp and instead focus all resources on fixing story issues before the ending like Eredin being pathetic.

CDPR might decided to not give a damn about fan complaints this time, and while they might "get away with it" this time for the short term their ENTIRE COMPANY strategy is to treat their consumers with respect and listen to their feedback.

That strategy is completely ruined if they do nothing to fix the issues in TW3 on a story level.

I agree, still... I was part of "Retake Mass Effect" back in the day, and BioWare did only really start to react as soon as our "complaints" reached the mainstream games media. You might remember it, we got compared to Kathy Bates from Misery in our attempt to make BW rewrite the ending into something that was even remotely working. ;)

It's not the same scenario here, of course... TW3 is in a much better place compared to ME3.

It would make the game world feel less lonely/empty. I think a lot of people will still have a lot of sidequests and "?" open after they beat the story. Once they get to Kaer Morhen after beating the story, doing the sidequests feels pointless and the world feels empty so that they won't bother to do the remaining sidemissions.
You finish the story, you finish your playthrough, and this no Souls game lol. For aimless running around after story finishes, get DAI, you can keep talking to npc and hear them repeat their 2 lines of text untill the end of days.

finished my epic adventure in the witcher 3 today. i 100% agree that it does feel empty. quite sad actually.
how cool would it be to start your post-ending journey from your house and meeting the main characters in the world doing their thing..

People's patient are running thinner as day passes by. Some are still hopeful for the content. We shall see.

Still, I'm baffled why the two expansion takes place before the final battle when CDPR could have released a post-epilogue content. Almost a year away, they can do so many changes to tweak character's responses after the final battle.

They can do pre-epilogue expansion and one more post-epilogue expansion. But no, CDPR wants an easy way out and say "f**k it we'll do both content that takes place before the final battle." (so that they don't have to deal with the 36 possible ending though only 3 of the main ending matters)

The Toussaint DLC doesn't make sense either to take place during the timeline (considering the many months of journey it takes to get there). Even if portal exist, biggest question is how will it relate to the storyline.

We can only find out about it next year... but if we look now & think about the logic, CDPR may have just committed one of the silliest blunder, ever. Now I'm having second thoughts to recommend my pals & folks out there to buy the expansion pack.

Last edited:
People's patient are running thinner as day passes by. Some are still hopeful for the content. We shall see.

Still, I'm baffled why the two expansion takes place before the final battle when CDPR could have released a post-epilogue content. Almost a year away, they can do so many changes to tweak character's responds after the final battle.

They can do pre-epilogue expansion and one more post-epilogue expansion. But no, CDPR wants an easy way out and say "f**k it we'll do both content that takes place before the final battle."

The Toussaint DLC doesn't make sense either to take place during the timeline (considering the many months of journey it takes to get there). Even if portal exist, biggest question is how will it relate to the storyline.

We can only find out about it next year... but if we look now & think about the logic, CDPR may have just committed one of the silliest blunder, ever. Now I'm having second thoughts to recommend my pals & folks out there to buy the expansion pack.

Wel,, my best bet is, they - for once - severely misjudged what their fans want out of the final chapter in Geralt's saga. They probably thought that nobody would really care about the post-game state of the world, since everybody would be satisfied with the ending... or close to everybody, at least.

Still, I'm baffled why the two expansion takes place before the final battle when CDPR could have released a post-epilogue content. Almost a year away, they can do so many changes to tweak character's responses after the final battle.

Will really these upcoming DLCs take place before the ending? Where did you find this info? Cause, if thats truth I will not spend my money on it.

Will really these upcoming DLCs take place before the ending? Where did you find this info? Cause, if thats truth I will not spend my money on it.

Well, they said that it would be a huge amoint of work to create a post game world based on your decisions. So simply didnt create one at all. Thats why the DLCs will probably have nothing to with the story and take place before the final mission. (the save point from Kaer Morhen)

Well, they said that it would be a huge amoint of work to create a post game world based on your decisions. So simply didnt create one at all. Thats why the DLCs will probably have nothing to with the story and take place before the final mission. (the save point from Kaer Morhen)

In my opinion, you do it well or not at all. I treat CD Projekt like a professional company but from day to day without any feedback from devs, from patch to patch, Im starting to feel little bit dissappointed. I would be much happier without a post-end than with that what we have now.

In my opinion, you do it well or not at all. I treat CD Projekt like a professional company but from day to day without any feedback from devs, from patch to patch, Im starting to feel little bit dissappointed. I would be much happier without a post-end than with that what we have now.

But there is no post game world in TW3. Only a pre-final mission-world where you can do remaining sidequests and witcher contracts etc.

I dont care about the 2 big announced DLCs.
They contribute nothing to the replayability...

And its not to much work to fix the end.....and they know it.....
They have the money, they have the manpower, they have the knowledge...And damn, they have a responsibility for their Game.
Now CDPR can show how important their fanbase is for them.

In my opinion, you do it well or not at all. I treat CD Projekt like a professional company but from day to day without any feedback from devs, from patch to patch, Im starting to feel little bit dissappointed.

absolutely agree
Is an statement too much work also ?

Maybe a bit rage, but mostly disappointed...
How much negative feedback do they need, to give us a response ?
I mean a clear statement...

Maybe a bit rage, but mostly disappointed...
How much negative feedback do they need, to give us a response ?
I mean a clear statement...
Yeah, they should really tell us SOMETHING, a clear statement like Krull32 said.
"We're working on it", "It's imposibble to do","Keep sending suggestions, we're planning to begin working" or "We give a shit about it", at least something that tell us what they decided to do with this topic.

ok i just wanted to share this with every one, i have been in contact with CDPR and i have been getting responses from them, below is the last message i recieved
and i have sent them the links to this thread and the polls, so hang in there guys i really believe they are trying there best to help us.

Greetings,

I'm very sorry you feel this way. Could you link the thread with the poll that you mentioned? Also, stay tuned for the coming DLCs!

At the same time thank you very much for your kind words about the game and for being so invested in it :).

ok i just wanted to share this with every one, i have been in contact with CDPR and i have been getting responses from them, below is the last message i recieved
and i have sent them the links to this thread and the polls, so hang in there guys i really believe they are trying there best to help us.

Greetings,

I'm very sorry you feel this way. Could you link the thread with the poll that you mentioned? Also, stay tuned for the coming DLCs!

At the same time thank you very much for your kind words about the game and for being so invested in it :).

Thank you @radarsweb, thats is very good to hear! :happy:I still believe in my compatriots from CDPR!

Greetings,

Wow, very promising, if true. But still no clear statement.

Top Bottom