Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good because that dude makes baseless arguements and then try to justify them. Is there a potion to make trolls go away?

So I was running a marathon today and during the entire 26 miles I kept thinking how nice it would be to have more Triss content so I could sit on my ass playing Witcher 3 until I got the feeling back in my lower half.

Saying More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, got me through the first 16 miles the last 10 miles I had an argument with myself about why they decided to screw Triss.

More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, More Triss Geralt Merigold

Ask that to a sorceress lol

---------- Updated at 12:07 AM ----------

It doesn't technically mean anything except that the support is still growing. I came onto this page when there were barely 200 votes total. So you can take from this what you will - it's really just a show of what the community thinks on the subject. To me, the fact that the ratio has remained at about ~85% shows that approximately 5 out of every 6 people agree with the major points.

First time i came here, there was 400, and just 5 days passed since

It doesn't technically mean anything except that the support is still growing. I came onto this page when there were barely 200 votes total. So you can take from this what you will - it's really just a show of what the community thinks on the subject. To me, the fact that the ratio has remained at about ~85% shows that approximately 5 out of every 6 people agree with the major points.

The developer (gingereffect) stated on the other thread that the more people that show their support, the more CDPR are likely to act and consider it, so the poll is important because as you said it shows what the community thinks about the topic and their support. It is one of the reasons why this thread is what it is today.

The developer (gingereffect) stated on the other thread that the more people that show their support, the more CDPR are likely to act and consider it, so the poll is important because as you said it shows what the community thinks about the topic and their support. It is one of the reasons why this thread is what it is today.

That's why i support it

Yes sir...I got bit by this trollolo HARD yesterday...I mean in the south we have a nice fishing reference when you bite on something like that: "I Fell for that: hook, line AND sinker!" In my defense, it was early and I hadn't tangled with one on THIS board...friends helped me figure it out! :)

EDIT: After getting slammed yesterday for assuming a poster was a "HE" @vcook10 (my wife is STILL laughing...makes it all the more fun!) I led with a "Yes sir..." here. I never learn huh :D

edit EDIT: Does anyone know if there is an "Ignore User" feature on this forum? I've looked in the usual places but I couldn't find one. I know a LOT of forums offer that...it would be GREAT in this case ;)
....must resist.....must not be drawn into argument......must step away from the laptop..... :)

A bit of drama there, i showed the scene of Geralt doing Priscilla's play to a friend of a friend who is studying drama (trying to be a drama teacher), and he couldn't stop laughing and all i was thinking is how awkward it would be if Triss was watching it, even i barely got through it....

Last edited:
I have a question for those still playing the game.

From what I gather it is possible to leave the Triss stuff right until the gather allies quest.

And, if you ask for the help, she says something on the lines of I'd love to help for I need to get the mages first so they don't end up in the pyres.

First question, if you don't help help, does she show up in KM anyway or is it assumed that she dies trying to get them out? I know the slides changes to the mages burning instead of the non-humans, but what about her?.

Second question, let's say you do everything except the part to ask for her help. Same deal, you go ask for her assistance in defending Ciri in KM, she says yes but needs to get the mages out first. You do her quests. What's the point of the whole scene at the docks then? She is already free and has been told of the immediate threat to Ciri right?

From what I gather it is possible to leave the Triss stuff right until the gather allies quest.

And, if you ask for the help, she says something on the lines of I'd love to help for I need to get the mages first so they don't end up in the pyres.

First question, if you don't help help, does she show up in KM anyway or is it assumed that she dies trying to get them out? I know the slides changes to the mages burning instead of the non-humans, but what about her?.

Second question, let's say you do everything except the part to ask for her help. Same deal, you go ask for her assistance in defending Ciri in KM, she says yes but needs to get the mages out first. You do her quests. What's the point of the whole scene at the docks then? She is already free and has been told of the immediate threat to Ciri right?

I haven't done it myself - I caved and did her stuff before curing Uma. @vcook10 has though. Perhaps she can help you out. :p

My understanding is (in response to your first question), if you don't help her, hardly any mages escape because of the Witch Hunters. She herself does get out though and she makes it safely to Kovir. She then rejoins the group a Kaer Morhen at Yennefer's behest.

To your second point. I don't think anything on the docks changes. You tell her to stay, she stays, Hlakbar happens, and then she goes to Kaer Morhen. I'm not sure if she would still even pretend to get on the ship if she stays though. Perhaps that's just the way it plays out no matter what. Like she wants to help with Ciri but the mages need her help - they won't make it without her. Or so she thinks initially. :eek:

Im still waiting for a RED to announce that whole Kaer Morhen thing is a bug and Triss should be the one in the spotlight there if you romanced her.

Not going to happen but ill keep waiting...staying hopeful anyway :p

Second question, you make a good point there, if the scene in the dock doesn't change that mean Triss lie to you about "she will help but need to get the mage out first"

Additional question for this one, when she arrive in KM, does she say:" thank Yen, she invited me here" ?

Second question, you make a good point there, if the scene in the dock doesn't change that mean Triss lie to you about "she will help but need to get the mage out first"

Additional question for this one, when she arrive in KM, does she say:" thank Yen, she invited me here" ?

Interesting did not notice that. This is just another way the game doesn't react to decisions. Sometimes it was like watching a movie because the same things happen no matter what decision the player makes.

A bit of drama there, i showed the scene of Geralt doing Priscilla's play to a friend of a friend who is studying drama (trying to be a drama teacher), and he couldn't stop laughing and all i was thinking is how awkward it would be if Triss was watching it, even i barely got through it...

This would be a great scene, and pretty easy to add in. Triss arrives with Zoltan and watches the play, afterward she teases you about your performance. It would be a lot like the "tattoo incident" in Flotsam in Witcher 2 when Geralt asks Triss if she knows how to remove tattoos and she makes fun of him.

Finally made it to Kaer Morhen on my second playthrough. It will take some willpower to playthrough those horrid sections with no Triss presence or reactivity. Have to see if i feel up for it tomorrow.

---------- Updated at 01:06 AM ----------

Everything is the same regardless of your romance situation with Triss. (means same old line) Game only reacts to your decision regarding Yen whether you rejected her or confessed to her.

edit: the only difference I got was to correcting Phillippa by saying "Triss might object" as if I care about Phillippa. Where are my options to talk about Triss to Ciri? Eskel? Lampert? Dandelion? Zoltan? Yen? Vesemir? I don't expect for all of them but at the very least we should be able to mention it to two of them.

Yep its utterly frustrating.

CDprojektRed where is the love? Come on, show us some love in here again.

Pizza party at my house if you do, better yet pizza party at CDPROJEKTRED office. I'm buying

That's something new to me. Never had that moment in my playthrougths. Beat the game about 5 times. Maybe more. Can somebody explain it to me?

Yeah i never saw that either, i know Triss hugged him before meeting Letho but i think that was all.

CDprojektRed where is the love? Come on, show us some love in here again.

Pizza party at my house if you do, better yet pizza party at CDPROJEKTRED office. I'm buying

Hehe, they can order any toppings they want.

Ok I need someone to complete this Romantic scene I just created to add to the Kaer Morhen first meeting with Triss.

Normal scene:

Triss: Arrives and hugs Ciri and exchange pleasantries

Yen: Steals a kiss

Triss: Rolls her eyes

Geralt says: " it's really nice to see you again"

My addition:

Geralt: I'm glad you are here by my side to face the hunt, I really miss you

Triss: I told you I would alway be by your side silly

Geralt: Walks over to Triss and give her a kiss.

Yen: Says whatever she said, I don't remember.

Yen and TRISS: Starts talking and walking away

Daddy Vesemir: Ask, so you've made your choice?

Geralt: Yes, I couldn't let her go, she is too important to me and I love her.

Vesemir: I am happy for you

Geralt: Hmm

Ok someone with some real talent please take over.

Don't be shy I have already seen the talent in this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom