Expressions

+
Expressions

Please share your favorite expressions with me ! Let me give you some examples :-" I'm feeling like an old car in Cuba" (GTA san Andreas)-" I keep the mula in the cooler" (Breathless , the movie)-" I'm a looser baby, so why don't you kill me" ( Beck,music) Anybody?

1. "Damn the future. In the future we'll all die." ("Captain Alatriste").2. "Are you ****** bristling with pride?!!" Bronibor (A. Sapkowski, "The Lady of the Lake").3. "I'm a Sexy Shoeless God of War!" Belkar the halfling.... and several thousands more ;)

-" I'll be back " ( Terminator )-" You sexy motha' f......" ( Prince )-" I hate myself and I hope to die " ( probably Metalica )

@Wolfenschfung - that last one could equally be the Smiths ;)how about:"If it takes *s*h*i*t* to make bliss, then i feel pretty blissfully"by modest mouse :peace:

Must be many dozensf Seneca, Wilde and Marcus Aurelius each I really dig.- Manus Manum Lavet- I am not young enough to know everything.- Very little is needed to make a happy life.I also use the phrase "death warmed over" relatively often./Dan

-"What you can do today, don't leave it till tomorrow, but leave it till the day after tomorrow, because till then, you will forget about it for sure" . ( local wisdom ) -"Engage!" ( Star Trek ) -"All that sucks is cool" ( Beavis & Butthead )

- "Morituri Nolumus Mori." (Rincewind)- "I'm a scientist. We don't retire - we die." (a firend of mine)- "Transform and roll out!" (...need I point out who said it?)

-"Autobots, transform and roll out!" (Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots)Sorry, just because I grew up with Transformers cartoon series doesn't mean everyone knows what I'm talking about... obviously. ;D

Enjoing me my son ( hrrgh, hrgh ), and all the universe shell be ours ( hrrgh, hrgh) ! ( Darth Vader speaking to Luke Skywalker ). :teeth:

One of my favorite lines is "Nobody's perfect!" at the end of Some Like It Hot, though it isn't a great line out of context. :D The movie has aged surprisingly well for an old comedy; it's still fun, even today.

-I'm your worst nightmare... ( Rambo grining ). -I will tear your soul appart ( Pinnhead from Hellraiser ) -We are Gods, dark Gods ( L.O.K. series) :D :D :D

"I knew that" (with French accent)- inspector Clouzo, from Pink Panther's series by Blake Edwards, with Peter Sellers."A bemb!" (means "a bomb)- inspector Clouzo. ;D"Do you have a wroom?" ("a room" )- ...inspector...

Firzt your blood vill begun to boil.And after zet,who matters after zet, JA ! ( RTCW ) Do you really want to hurt me? ( the super gaylord Boy Gorge ) I'm too sexy for my car... ( Right sed Fred ) ;D :teeth: ;D

Top Bottom