[BUG FIX] Got the super high stats from Dimeritium and don't want them? Here's a fix!

+
[BUG FIX] Got the super high stats from Dimeritium and don't want them? Here's a fix!

For people who aren't aware, there's a glitch that can give Geralt ridiculously high stats. What you do is:
- Equip the Synergy skill
- Throw down a Dimeritium Bomb
- Run through the green mist a bunch

It'll super-boost your stats. We're talking a few seconds in a Dimeritium cloud to get you 12,000 vitality, 3000+ DPS, and 300% Sign intensity. If you want to cheese the game, this is a great way to do it; but if you're like me and this happened accidentally, you probably want to reverse it.

To do that: just remove Synergy and reequip it over and over again. Each time you do, it'll lower your stats a bit. Don't worry--you can't accidentally go below your "normal" stats this way. Just keep doing this until your stats stop dropping and you'll be back to where you should be.

I'm posting this because I've seen a lot of people run into this but nobody seemed to find a fix. This worked for me, so it's worth a shot, right?

Good find, dude. I remember discovering I had 763% sign intensity and 57,520 vitality after a fight with a Leshen. First time I experienced the bug.

Guest 3823474

Possible lessons:
a) Don't do drugs.
b) Science is mad.
c) Synergy rocks.

So let's talk common sense: Why does the dimeritium cloud boosts Geralt stats when he has a skill equipped that boosts the bonuses from his used mutagenes?

thanks for sharing the info, unfortunately for me I've already deleted the save which had this bug and started over, shame I didn't find out about this earlier

---------- Post merged on 23-06-2015 at 12:14 AM ----------

ok, so I've just tried it, and it only seems to fix my sign intensity, health won't go down...

Top Bottom