Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from her conversation with the King of Beggars when you first walk in the door to meet her. If you walk forward too fast you will miss it.
Yeah, it was told above, I run to her very fast and missed this lines, so want to see cutscenes with her.

---------- Updated at 08:43 PM ----------

Lol I always say "Touch her and I cut off your hands" or similar, whatever the agressive repsonse is.
Yeah! Me too!

yeah but I don't know that at the time lol

I would have given them my coin if I could.

I would have given them money too, but early in the conversation she said she had already paid in full for the month. To me it seems like they were taking advantage of the situation.

Besides, I do t think she was really upset with you. Triss cannot stay angry at Geralt. I think she was stressed and worried about the other mages.

Can we keep posting in english please? We are all from different countries i don't think this is the right place to show off our langauge skills. Back on topic, thanks!

Can we keep posting in english please? We are all from different countries i don't think this is the right place to show off our langauge skills. Back on topic, thanks!

Absolutely agree! Guys, use english and dont forget that main topic of the thread is our lovely sorceress Triss of of Maribor.

-deleted post-

We have kept this forum civil and have shown mutual respect to everyone posting in here, I kindly advise you to keep you ignorant comments to yourself please.

Anyone is allow to post in here regarding the topic at hand however, insulting others and being disrespectful is definitely not allowed.

P.S. YES I am the first to post on page 600. Oh yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be a silly question with how much love there is for Triss, but how many of you let the landlord and landlady take Triss's necklace?

I wouldn't let anyone touch Triss(or anyone within the core group, Zoltan, Dandelion, Priscilla, Yen, Vesemir etc) unless Triss warns me to not meddle beforehand. Though my reaction wouldn't be "hands off or i'll cut 'em off" I expected an option to give them coin as much as I can.

ps: while taking videos I noticed Triss doesn't even say "Well?" on the boat now. I have no idea how this happened but it's still better have none than "well?"

yeah but I don't know that at the time lol

I would have given them my coin if I could.

Yeah I have to act in character. I don't mind that she scolds Geralt, he can take it and she doesn't lose her precious necklace. Especially glad I made this choice as it reappearing would have been very jarring. In my playthroughs I've collected an assortment of jewellery which will give him plenty of presents to give at a later date to apologise for being a bit protective.

Absolutely agree! Guys, use english and dont forget that main topic of the thread is our lovely sorceress Triss of of Maribor.

I concur...we are the only thing that can derail this thread. Trolls and going massively off topic would let them close this ASAP...I don't think they WANT to LOCK this down but if "they" do, lets not give them any ammo.

I don't know if we could regain the steam if we had to start from scratch...

This might be a silly question with how much love there is for Triss, but how many of you let the landlord and landlady take Triss's necklace?

I told landlord hands of or I'll cut them off. I didn't let anyone touch her. I slaughter all the witch hunters too after that ass hole hit Triss.

I concur...we are the only thing that can derail this thread. Trolls and going massively off topic would let them close this ASAP...I don't think they WANT to LOCK this down but if "they" do, lets not give them any ammo.

I don't know if we could regain the steam if we had to start from scratch...

point taken

I gave it. Triss is much more important for me than the necklace. And i can't put her in danger by leaving this people in anger. Maybe they will help the witchhunters to track her down. Or something like that. It was my first thought when i played for a first time.

6K GET!

I wouldn't let anyone touch Triss(or anyone within the core group, Zoltan, Dandelion, Priscilla, Yen, Vesemir etc) unless Triss warns me to not meddle beforehand. Though my reaction wouldn't be "hands off or i'll cut 'em off" I expected an option to give them coin as much as I can.

ps: while taking videos I noticed Triss doesn't even say "Well?" on the boat now. I have no idea how this happened but it's still better have none than "well?"

Yeah I noticed that during my second playthrough. She doesn't say "WELL" anymore instead she completely ignores you. It perfect isn't it? Oh the sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom