Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

+
please , headshot in this game try 10 work 3 or 4 trophy 50 .. please more important is missables cards, example Dandelion, Milva, and Vampire: Bruxa ... trophy all cards to my platinum. thanks .please think you will release patch to missables cards?. i play much hour itens, money, weapons, level to new game. i i will buy dlc to play others too ,, but not can lose cards , me and others players request cards. I have no news about missable cards..collectibles can not be lost, disappointed all games leaves last trophy all my collectibles games caught after.. or need new game + plus. to get all cards and not change level and not lose my cards

Last edited:
The console patch is on its way and it should't be long before it goes LIVE. In the meantime please check the full list of changes and fixes it will introduce.

- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535

Can you please verify whether this will fix it for players already affected? By which I mean, will we get our money back? This is so messed up and confusing. Don't know whether I should go on or wait for it to be fixed so I can continue my playthrough the way it was.. Gonna try to hold out and hope for it to be fixed but this is seriously breaking up my playthrough :(

The console patch is on its way and it should't be long before it goes LIVE. In the meantime please check the full list of changes and fixes it will introduce.

- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.

What about the sound bug? Not having sound doing the cut scenes takes a lot away from the game..

I've been fairly lucky with Frame rate drops but last night I started Cave of Dreams it was literally like stop motion Animation. I also agree with the auto sheathing of the sword, seems to be the silver sword. Geralt frequently put's it away prematurely, or fails to get it out automatically and you end up fist fighting some monstrosity. Overall great game though. Thanks to you guy's for making it in the first place and actually working so hard to fix the issues.

Sorry for the obvious question - when can we see this being released? It's desperately needed.

- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.

Still no fix to the Apiarian Phantom Quest? I know it has been addressed from 1.04 in PS4 and XB1 however to those people like me who started the quest and got bugged please see http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...rian-Phantom?p=1795683&viewfull=1#post1795683 there is no fix on our bugged quests yet. You could have allowed us to cancel and re take the quest if that is possible. Its been on going since this bug was discovered and no patch solved this. Its a trophy/achievement breaking bug which the gamers like me really hate.

Actualy I want the 1.07 big patch, coz my hope is maybe we get finaly frame rate fix. CDPR just merge the 1.05 with 1.07.

Any news on the release of the patch?
Just reach the ice giant fight and got hit by the infinite loading screen and cannot continue further.

Could you update us on when this patch's coming out?

Probably ignoring he people waiting for the patch and will release until they've reach a couple of hundred people frustrated regarding the bugs in game.

don't disturb the devs, they are busy with batman arkham knight

Good one. But yeah, I really need that patch, one of the bugs makes my poor Geralt look wet and bedraggled all the time, even in direct sunlight. People keep asking him whether he likes walking in wet pants... Pretty awkward situation, you know...

Withcer 3 is their worst release. A great game but suffering to death coz of multiple bugs and glitches... I hope they'll learn something from it for their next Cyberpunk game.

Top Bottom