Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... everybody knows how the magic food works? Do you know what I'm talking about and the award it gives?

OK, I assume you got it and already kenw how to get 2 extra points for the tree skills without places of power and so. Sorry if I've bored you :(

Last edited:
in Witcher 1
And on gwent card :D

Don't make me load an endgame save...
Do it!
I loaded random Skellige save - and it was 20 minutes of happiness ;)

I don't know what are you talking about :unsure:

That's why I can't discard Regis card from my Gwent deck, even if it's 5 points. My nostalgia feels cannot allow that.

It's an easter egg of CDPR leave us in the path and that I found because I'm extremally curious, as a good cat of course, and wanted share it with who might be interested..., so it could be a spoiler but who want be spoiled? :p

So... everybody knows how the magic food works? Do you know what I'm talking about and the award it gives?

OK, I assume you got it and already kenw how to get 2 extra points for the tree skills without places of power and so. Sorry if I've bored you :(

It's an easter egg of CDPR leave us in the path and that I found because I'm extremally curious, as a good cat of course, and wanted share it with who might be interested..., so it could be a spoiler but who want be spoiled? :p

All right, I'm intrigued. What 'magic food'?

I told you so ;)

Yeah...When think about it - do we really need Witcher 4? Just give us 25 small quest dlc's and 5 huge expansions more, to keep us occupied in next 2-3 years :D

Yeah, at the end, the whole map would be exploreable :p. To be honest, I still don't need TW4, this story is right now whole, it needs only expansions, but from thoose, it needs a lot :D

I want to see Kalkstein, that was a shame, what happend to him.

A fast book question. I am reading The Baptism of Fire and the party meet up an alchemist called regis. Is he I think he is? :D

Yup found it and it was .. not yummy .. but very rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom