Get Junior game breaking bug query

+
Get Junior game breaking bug query

Hi there,
I hope this isn't overlooked and I know your fixing bugs constantly but I'm currently stuck on my game and have been now frustratingly for 3 weeks. I have had the bug on the 'Get Junior' mission where I have played 'The gangs of Novigrad' mission and failed and now cannot reveal the secret stash by seeing the mark on the floor with my Witcher senses. I have saved my game and left it outside the bug because I don't want to carry on playing in vein when I know the main mission won't progress. As this is an issue that is only affecting the minority it keeps being overlooked in patches so I have been researching endlessly if there is a way around this or a fix. The only people that I have seen that have managed to progress with this game breaking bug are people who have sent there save file to yourself and your Tech team have manually amended there game so they can progress?

If I send my save file to yourselves could you amend the get junior mission so I can progress?

PS I really don't like moaning but it's highly frustrating for my favourite game of 2015 to be completely halted by a bug. I even considered restarting but when I have played the game for 55 hours I simply can't redo everything I have already done.

PPS I am playing it on PC through Steam.

Please help!!!

Did you try to contact them by email? Send them your save-files, it will be more effective than creating another post about that quest. I may be wrong but they said they are still working on this quest and expect to solve every bugs in the big patch 1.07.

Thank you, do you have the email address I would email too? I really do hope it's patched soon been stuck for 3 weeks now

Top Bottom