Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

+
Withcer 3 is their worst release. A great game but suffering to death coz of multiple bugs and glitches... I hope they'll learn something from it for their next Cyberpunk game.

Well I am sure they will learn from it, but when you consider the scope and scale of this game, it's been pretty solid compared to many other open world games in terms of bugs/glitches. (I'm looking at games made by Bethesda in particular) Thankfully I haven't really ran into any major bugs other than the crafting one that hit everyone, other than that it's just been the annoying LOD and pop ins which have gotten WORSE as patches have progressed.

The only real things I would like to see majorly improved or added would be a much better inventory system, and for the love of God, NG+

I am a bit confused. Since console patches usually trail the ones on PC due to certification, have some of those changes already been implemented in the recent PC patch? I haven't played the game in a while.

Or is it more likely we'll get everything when the 'large update' hits all platforms?

So the silence is apparently admitting 1.05 will not fix the PS4 performance issues. So the question is if not now..WHEN???

I am a bit confused. Since console patches usually trail the ones on PC due to certification, have some of those changes already been implemented in the recent PC patch? I haven't played the game in a while.

Or is it more likely we'll get everything when the 'large update' hits all platforms?

The large patch is 1.06 as I understand and I think we have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for it

*looks at changelog* I see nothing meaningful has been fixed, framerate issues, sound stuttering, claywitch merchant... and so on won't get fixed until next patch or even later...
*sigh*
*sips a tea*
*goes back playing Batman AK on PS4*

At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.
Hey Marcin.
Are you guys still working on the 1.05 patch, or will you go straight to 1.07 which is suppose to be the big update ?
I know you might not be able to address my question for obvious reasons, and I understand if that's the case.

This is coming out of hand now... Developers should move fast.. everyday more and more players like me are becoming more frustrated as ever!

No fix for pop up NPC, castles, buildings?
No fix for waiting 20-30 SECONDS to start talk with NPC? Wow patch looks great!

So I've just read through countless pages of replies and see no response as to whether players will see compensation for the (BUG) lost money. I encountered this bug a few days back unaware it was an issue. I'll ask as a formality, will players receive compensation? Also, just a thought, but missable cards in an open world game, seems linear to me. I've had little issues with the game crashing and freezing and minor bugs, but to lose hours of playtime is atrocious. Up till now this game has been outstanding, however given the scope and size of the game maybe another delay to release was in order.....

Still waiting on a patch for the Claywich Village merchant person in distress event so that the bandits at the camp actually drop a key (no one drops a key at the moment)...without him, I cannot get all the Gwent cards...and that is the last trophy I need to platinum the game...I hate when bugs prevent me from getting trophies...I hope this is in patch 1.07 if not in 1.05...I find it rather ridiculous that we are all at the point where we are now "excited about patches..."

Last edited:
Im sick and tired of waiting for the quest bugs... i am starting to lose hope and maybe i will just finish the game and keep it in my collection. I want the Apiarian Phantom quest fix to get my Platinum :(

So the fixes/changes that xb1 got in 1.04 that were missing in PS4 1.04 are still not making it to 1.05? what about the none NPC icon glitch to stop quests etc, do PS4 uses have to wait for 1.06 for all those fixes that XB1 got in 1.04.....?

Waiting for the bug fix in quest "Big City Players" unable to interact with Marquise Serenity
and the Druid in Gedyneith of The Skellige.

Last edited:
Top Bottom