[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
I think that rather than have post game content, there should be a nice send off DLC. I posted this in the Triss thread yesterday but it can apply here too:

Essentially since most of the main characters you have have a meeting/party/ whatever you want to call it before you go to Skellige. You can have drinks with Zoltan, Dandelion, and Geralt's romance choice. Maybe a few rounds of Gwent.
Perhaps the characters there could a personal, small mission you could do. Something short but memorable.

Hm...that could work to some degree but first they need to fix:
1) The Wild Hunt
2) Those Epilogues (slides just don't cut it for Geralt's last chapter of an epic 3-game saga..)

Hm...that could work to some degree but first they need to fix:
1) The Wild Hunt
2) Those Epilogues (slides just don't cut it for Geralt's last chapter of an epic 3-game saga..)

1) Disagree, I would rather them add more character interactions and content for Geral's last game. That is a bigger priority to me than more Wild Hunt development.
2) Wouldn't mind this.

1) Disagree, I would rather them add more character interactions and content for Geral's last game. That is a bigger priority to me than more Wild Hunt development.
2) Wouldn't mind this.

at least we agree on something...it was a shame they just did The Wild Hunt as one dimensional characters...I expected some sort of threatening, intelligent & engaging villains..sadly we got a bunch of screaming idiots.

at least we agree on something...it was a shame they just did The Wild Hunt as one dimensional characters...I expected some sort of threatening, intelligent & engaging villains..sadly we got a bunch of screaming idiots.

Oh don't get me wrong, if they did elaborate on them and develop them more, I wouldn't complain. I would just rather have more character content. But having both would better.

Continue voting! Almost 1000 "Yes" votes.

http://strawpoll.me/4536523

I Agree keep voting and posting!

Here is the last reply i got from CDPR support. when i asked if they could confirm what a previous person had posted about them replying and saying they wasnt going change the post world. i also supplied a bunch of info from this forum and what people are talking about.

Greetings Brandon,

Thank you so much for the detailed information.Sadly I cannot provide all the information I would like to to soothe the pain, the feeling of lonelines. All I can say is to stay tuned for incoming DLCs and expansions.

Regards,
Amelia Kołat

What i take from this is that she has more info that she would like to tell me but she is not allowed to, and all she is allowed to say is Stay Tuned.

That being said i wont be contacting support about this issue again as there is clearly no more info they can provide.

Even Community & Website Coordinator at Projekt RED, Marcin Momot stated in a interview that he cant talk about the changes that are coming.

"The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes."

source:http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/586410/The-Witcher-3-Xbox-One-DLC-Wild-Hunt-PS4-update

So far I think are hopes are not in vain. As I understood Cyberpunk is delayed to 2018. Iwinski said they are going to make "enhancements" to TW3 "as [they] did before".
And there are no enhancements that are awaited more than more Triss content and appropriate (not so sad and lonely) post-ending game.

Though I've been a stern critique of CDPR for the way how they handled the epilogue & empty world Issue, I believe we need to give them more time.
Also, I've been reiterating in my previous post that Customer Support can't tell you anything about the upcoming content as it would be a breach of trust and power.
Customer support is limited to technical support & other support, not public relation.

If the Customer support can only respond with "stay tuned for incoming DLCs & etc" then we'll just have to wait. IMO that's more than enough to give an indication that something might be happening behind CDPR doors.

What we want is an official announcement from the Community & Website Coordinator (a.k.a Liason Officer/Public Relation) Marcin Momot. And the official announcement better be a good news

Though I've been a stern critique of CDPR for the way how they handled the epilogue & empty world Issue, I believe we need to give them more time.
Also, I've been reiterating in my previous post that Customer Support can't tell you anything about the upcoming content as it would be a breach of trust and power.
Customer support is limited to technical support & other support, not public relation.

If the Customer support can only respond with "stay tuned for incoming DLCs & etc" then we'll just have to wait. IMO that's more than enough to give an indication that something might be happening behind CDPR doors.

What we want is an official announcement from the Community & Website Coordinator (a.k.a Liason Officer/Public Relation) Marcin Momot. And the official announcement better be a good news
Where is the button to summon Marcin here? LOL.

Just created an account to support this thread. The ending is really gamebreaking for me, as it seems to be for a lot of people.

First, I'm okay for a "pre-ending" state for endgame but then, why didn't they chose to actually let us play BEFORE the Isle of Mist & Wild Hunt attack on Kaer Morhen so the Fortress is not completely messed up as well as other places (unavailable tower with the balcony, a lot of debris, broken portcullis etc...)

Secondly, they should have put the main characters back in the game, even if some should not be there & even if they had nothing new to say (which would not be illogical since we play on a pre-ending situation, right ?) just for the lore, roleplay and atmosphere ! Kaer Morhen is completely lifeless and useless now, No way to see Triss or Yen again, nor Ciri, nor plenty of others really broke the entire world and there is no point playing anymore since you can't roleplay without characters in the world.

Imho this is what CDPR should add once you finished the game, I'll add some changes regularly :

Places :
- Restore heavily destroyed places like Kaer Morhen or Djikstra's place, like they were before Isle of Mists
- Open Main Quests related Locked Doors like Houses in Crookback Bog which are locked once you complete the final Baron's mission, I'm sure there are plenty of others locked places related to main quest.

Characters :
- Put Vesemir, Lambert and Eskel back in Kaer Morhen, doing their stuff, training on dummies, nothing special
- Add Letho somewhere in Kaer Morhen too, meditating at Campfire or something (If not Dead)
- Put Yennefer back in Kaer Morhen if you romanced her, otherwise put her back in Kaer Trolde's Inn
- Put Triss back in Kaer Morhen if you romanced her, otherwise put her back in her room at the Chameleon (or Maybe restore her Novigrad's house and put her back in ?)
- Put Hjalmar & Crach an Craite back in their rooms, in Kaer Trolde
- Add Philippa, Fringilla & Margarita in a house in Oxenfurt or Novigrad or in the luxury room at the Chameleon
- Put Avallac'h somewhere, I dont know where exactly for this one.
- Put Ciri in Kaer Morhen, doing witcher Stuff maybe like training, meditating, nothing exceptional ?
- Put Keira Maetz back in her Velen's House or somewhere in Oxenfurt/Novigrad ? Or Maybe in Kaer Morhen ? (If not Dead)
- Put Ves back in the Temerian Camp, since Roche is already there, why did ves disappear from it ?
- Put the Bloody Baron back in his Quarters maybe ?

Miscellaneous :
- Put the Orphans of Crookback Bog back, so the place is not completely lifeless
- Add some more folks in Kaer Trolde Main Hall, so the musicians are not completely depressed playing for... nobody

I'm sure i'll find other missing characters soon, i'll add them then as well as other propositions to make the world back to life, but these things are very easy to add in the game for the most part since it's nothing new, just put some scripts back.

Last edited:
Well for starters, where is Yen going to draw enough power from to animate the corpse?

Maybe if you read my entire post you would have seen that i'm asking for a pre Isle of Mist State (with a few illogical adds just to get some life back to the game (for example the Swamp Orphans))

Last edited:
Maybe if you read my entire post you would have seen that i'm asking for a pre Isle of Mist State (with a few illogical adds just to get some life back to the game (for example the Swamp Orphans))

And that's different and more consistent than reloading your savegame how?

And that's different and more consistent than reloading your savegame how?

This is absolutely illogical to say such things, that is the meaning of this entire thread ; If you believe on what you just said, why don't we just delete the ability to play after ending, just reload a save !
.... Seriously

Last edited:
Top Bottom