Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

+
Does this patch correct the Experience issue on PS4 ?
All the quests and contracts always give me 5 points of experience, even the main quests. I can't play the game for days because I know my character will be too low-level for some quests in the future if I don't level up now...

I'm not the only one having this issue, it has to be a priority for the team...

(Yet the fact that it makes me sick not to be able to play shows that the team create an absolutely awesome game :)

What about fixing the game breaking bug in Brothers in Arms- talk to Roche? A lot of gamers are stuck with no way to proceed as Roche will talk to you, tell you he can't help and then that's it. Quest says talk to Roche and he repeats himself and the quest still says talk to him. No way forward from here, no end game? Please help

this patch arrives today ook? have gwent card missable dandelion and other, if have zoltan card to some players need dandelion too ... please...

All the quests and contracts always give me 5 points of experience, even the main quests. I can't play the game for days because I know my character will be too low-level for some quests in the future if I don't level up now...

That's really weird... it happens to me only when I finish quests that are way below my level (and thus greyed out on the list). But even low-level main quests should give you a lot of experience.

- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535

Sorry guys, I know this patch just rolled out, but its broken. I just loaded my game and went from 50k gold to 741 a net loss of 49k. Far more importantly, I can't kill the boss of Missing Son. He just sits there at zero hp and roars at me but wont die or run away to continue the quest as people say he should in walkthroughs.

This is fantastic news. Although not specified, does this patch also fix the bug with the quest that directly precedes "Ugly Baby" never completing if you jump in the well before you get the instruction to do so? I apologize for forgetting the name of the quest, but it's just sitting there in my log with all steps complete, but there's nothing I can do to make it go away. I've seen videos on how to circumvent the bug, but I'm much too far past that spot to want to revert to an earlier save. Thank you.

---------- Updated at 03:46 PM ----------

I'm not the only one having this issue, it has to be a priority for the team...

(Yet the fact that it makes me sick not to be able to play shows that the team create an absolutely awesome game :)

Wait... This isn't by design? I thought 5 points was incredibly low. This is a bug? Well crap, I'd be much higher than level 25 by now if I had been getting more XP. I'm only to Brothers-in-Arms, but I've spent probably 13 of the 14 days of playtime (the sum total according to my log) just doing side-quests. However, all my XP has come in large chunks for the main quests. Everything else is sooo small and incremental. I just thought that was the way it was designed. Now I'm a little miffed.

---------- Updated at 03:47 PM ----------

Also, does this patch finally fix the bug where you cannot craft glyphs or runestones with the found glyphs and runestones, but only with the lesser ones you craft from the rudimentary materials? I have 40 or so of each lessers I've found that I can do nothing with.

i not choose Cerys in King's Gambit and not get the place of power. need patch to get, open the door or key., bored, forced choose to pick up. power.. please moderator, only answer if have idea to patch Dandelion, Milva, and Vampire: Bruxa card and place of power in kings gambit.. i wait if have...

Last edited:
The console patch is on its way and it should't be long before it goes LIVE. In the meantime please check the full list of changes and fixes it will introduce.

- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.

Great, but... Where's Zoltan's card?

Oh, the patch 1.05 has arrived on XBox. Thanks. Now I can't even play the game. It loads to start screen, but from there, Nada. Black screen, no matter if I launch from Continue, or Load saved game. The saves are there, even, but goes right to black screen.

WTH? Beyond frustrated. Have dealt with other glitches up to now, but NO GAME at all?? That's called a fix?

This latest patch was mostly useless. I will be playing Batman until this so called huge patch (1.07) is released.

No fix for pop up NPC, castles, buildings?
No fix for waiting 20-30 SECONDS to start talk with NPC? Wow patch looks great!

That's too bad really. Because today I bought the game, after giving it a lot of thought, hoping that by now, with the latest patch and all, they'd have fixed a couple of really IMPORTANT things that are broken and effectively "hurt" the gaming experience. now I'm reading that the size for subtitles hasn't been looked into, these pop ups you mention just keep popping up (totally ruining the immersion!), and that allegedly we gotta wait longer for those game-breaking problems to be "solved" - with the next patches 1.06 and 1.07, which will be reeeeally huge....

will see...not amused right now

Top Bottom