Patch 1.07 - Expectations

+
Why you can't create Armors like in Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 or the series?
Atm every armor looking very boring, only Start Armor and Bear looks like Saga.
I want the Mage's Trousers and the Quilted leather jacket again.

Well besides the request of having a storage and NG+

1. Fix bug where sometimes you can't sell or even drop your trophies.
2. Some quest item like treasure maps are stuck in Quest tab.
3. Able to sell/dismantle bolts
4. Having the option do disable auto-sheating/drawing
5. Having the option to adjust font size yourself.
6. Some alchemy fomula's disappear when used
7. Fix Ghylp crafting
8. Fix bug where Roach's reins doesn't load and Geralt is just steering with an invisable line.

So far these came to mind

Custom font size would be greatly appreciated since it doesn't scale with resolution and I can't read anything in 640x480. Too bad, after I took so much time to make it playable with a custom ini something trivial like this still stops me from playing :(. AFTER a month of release................

Some quests in Skellige are broken. They should be fixed. In particular : Shortcut, The price of honor and the treasure hunt one with the lvl31 arachas which completes itself when you just read the notes.

Some quests in Skellige are broken. They should be fixed. In particular : Shortcut, The price of honor and the treasure hunt one with the lvl31 arachas which completes itself when you just read the notes.

Some quests, especially treasure hunts, autocomplete if you have previously found the stash on your own. It's not a bug, but I agree that feedback for user could be better in such instances.

Some quests, especially treasure hunts, autocomplete if you have previously found the stash on your own. It's not a bug, but I agree that feedback for user could be better in such instances.

I know, but I didn't find the Arachas's stash, which is
in the cave nearby
. I read the notes and the quest just completes itself.
Shortcut is an opposite example: you cannot complete the quest if you found the chest before.
About "The price of honor" the bug is you cannot interact with the chest.

Edit: it seems to me that the Skellige's part of the game has been a bit rushed. I found here most of the bugs, so far.

Last edited:
Game is truly a monumental achievement. Thank you for an incredible game!

As countless others have already asked for please include the following in 1.07......

Please, Please, Please...??

-Move base Wolf School Diagram or allow "fast travel" to Kaer Mohen before level twentysomething having to face level 27 enemy for level 14 Gear ??? Someone flubbed this decision. How this initial placement got the green light is astounding...?????
-Storage, Storage, Storage !! After you have enough money to be financially sound (about 10% in, when you already have your Witcher Gear of choice), why continue to loot ?? It should be a reward not a overwhelming burden......
-As many others have offered good ideas, I will refrain from particulars, but for the love of God, re-vamp the inventory. (mutagens, books, junk etc.)
-Remove auto- sheathe unless Geralt is interacting with something else (Roach, climbing, etc..)
-color-coded map icons
-And finally, the one that is probably impossible due to the work required...... Allow Geralt to interact/hang with cliffs and ledges when descending. WTF? How this made it past the first gameplay tests is a complete mystery. Tomb Raider, circa 1990, flawlessly incorporated this dynamic.

Although, IMO, this game is the best ever made, unseating Skyrim by quite a margin, these minor details would make it flawless..... The strange part is, they all seem like "no-brainers" and if I was part of the dev team I would be beating the drums like Bonham to get these fixes incorporated ASAP....

Thanks for being the best dev in the biz by leaps and bounds. Bethesda (who seem like kindred souls) should take note. The entire industry could learn quite a bit from you guys

Thank you !!

I hope they fix the issue on XBox One that kicks you out of game and back to the XBox Menu its annoying as hell.

Don't agree that the game is leaps and bounds better than Skyrim, though maybe if I'm given the chance to play it again and get past level 10 I could be convinced.

Any chance of making that happen- by fixing the black screen bug caused by the 1.05 XBOX patch?

Or, at least an acknowledgement somewhere, anywhere, that you guys are aware of the problem?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

>>>>> FIX HATTORI QUEST LINE!!! A LOT OF PPLS CAN'T TALK TO HIM!! <<<<<<

Not only Hattori, bug ALOT of NPCs we can't talk because of bugs... But Hattori is pretty important to fix because he has a quest line, and just **** all the gameplay, since he is a Master Blacksmith.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

>>>>> FIX HATTORI QUEST LINE!!! A LOT OF PPLS CAN'T TALK TO HIM!! <<<<<<

Not only Hattori, bug ALOT of NPCs we can't talk because of bugs... But Hattori is pretty important to fix because he has a quest line, and just **** all the gameplay, since he is a Master Blacksmith.

I had this problem too for a while, meditated a few days, and he was able to be talked to (after dusk both times) - I recommend trying this for a while for sure! :)

On the PC version, is the cat school techniques still bugged?

I'm not sure it is bugged. The increase of critical damage isn't 100% of the total, but only 100% of the base value (which can be swamped by stacking increases from other sources.

The xmls appear to show the correct link of fast attack and critical damage.

Damage is variable (around 16% spread) and reduced by armour and resistances. Against enemies with no armour or resistance I see values near the high end of the predicted range.

Option to manually disengage an enemy. Would prefer if Geralt didn't auto engage and face enemies because when he's in a tight corner he can't roll-dodge and jumping is the only option. Was in a quest where I had to climb to a leaver to prevent overrun but couldn't disengage to climb until all overrunning enemies were dead. Auto engage traps you in obstacles like boat sides, low fences.

And if Marcin and his team are reviewing posts as was mentioned earlier.....the criticism of the W3 can be unnecessarily OTT and posters need to reign in the vitriol. It is still a beautiful work. How do you guarantee that a game behaves as it should, first time, on every format and with every driver, graphics card, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum. Constructive feedback doesn't harm, does it?

---------- Updated at 02:27 PM ----------

they should just adapt SkyUI from skyrim, done

Personally I thought the Skyrim inventory management system sucked and am more in favour of CDPR creating their own if it becomes a priority

---------- Updated at 02:35 PM ----------

I hope they fix the issue on XBox One that kicks you out of game and back to the XBox Menu its annoying as hell.

Am on XB1 and never had this. Wonder why it's not happening to all xb1ers

Last edited:
can the performance dip due to rainfall be improved? or else can there be a slider to set the rainfall probability in the settings?

I had this problem too for a while, meditated a few days, and he was able to be talked to (after dusk both times) - I recommend trying this for a while for sure! :)
I already tried it so many times... I just finishes the game and I still can't talk to him... I tried everything. =(

Top Bottom