Place of Haunting in Frischlow (Bug)

+
Same here. Area stays white. Tried burning body piles. Killed wraiths and Noonwraith. Only ghost is the miner/grave robber. Got note from dead guy.

Can we please get a DEV to speak up on IF this is even a bug or not? Or perhaps what it's supposed to do? Is the "Place of Haunting" icon supposed to stay white or not?

I realize you guys are busy, but why bother having this area of the forum if mods/devs aren't going to chime in after a ton of people are getting this bug?

Last edited:
Once I killed the Gargoyle and took all items from the small chest and the dead man, the miner ghost is not there anymore. However, the icon is still white not grey.

The bug is, I believe that the haunting icon doesn't turn grey. The treasure I believe is the items at the Gargoyle as the place seems to fit in with the letter found next to the guy digging. The letter is a little confusing as it mentions get a shovel and dig, I was running around looking for a quest item shovel to dig where the ghost was digging.

The bug is, I believe that the haunting icon doesn't turn grey. The treasure I believe is the items at the Gargoyle as the place seems to fit in with the letter found next to the guy digging. The letter is a little confusing as it mentions get a shovel and dig, I was running around looking for a quest item shovel to dig where the ghost was digging.

Yes, I thought perhaps I was supposed to dig as well, but there were no quest items of any sort.

got this bug as well and it is irritating! please fix it!

same goes for several bandit camps that would not greyed out even after u clear all enemies and loot.

Yes, I thought perhaps I was supposed to dig as well, but there were no quest items of any sort.

I thought the treasure was behind the sealed grotto/cave behind where the wraith appeared, and is opened with Aard. Using the Lamp at that spot reveals the ghost of a miner in the process of digging. I can't remember if I meditated until midnight to wake the wraith altho' doing that seems right for the monster. The gargoyle treasure is a Guarded Treasure. The Haunting icon hasn't greyed out for me tho' even tho' I have the gargoyle treasure AND the concealed treasure from the Frischlow location

Last edited:
Ok this is messed up. The first time I played I thought it was like a one-time deal, but now on the 2nd playthrough I still cant grey this POH out.
Any news from DCPR on this?

Same here. Area stays white. Tried burning body piles. Killed wraiths and Noonwraith. Only ghost is the miner/grave robber. Got note from dead guy.

Can we please get a DEV to speak up on IF this is even a bug or not? Or perhaps what it's supposed to do? Is the "Place of Haunting" icon supposed to stay white or not?

I realize you guys are busy, but why bother having this area of the forum if mods/devs aren't going to chime in after a ton of people are getting this bug?
I never saw the gargoyle. I killed the wraiths and the noonwraith. I did see the "ghost miner" pickaxing away, no interaction. After a bit, I used Aard against the blockage in front of the little cave there and voile! the entrance crumbled, I looted all the stuff and the quest completed. Don't know if this will help anyone but it worked for me.

I thought the treasure was behind the sealed grotto/cave behind where the wraith appeared, and is opened with Aard. Using the Lamp at that spot reveals the ghost of a miner in the process of digging. I can't remember if I meditated until midnight to wake the wraith altho' doing that seems right for the monster. The gargoyle treasure is a Guarded Treasure. The Haunting icon hasn't greyed out for me tho' even tho' I have the gargoyle treasure AND the concealed treasure from the Frischlow location

I have both as well, the icon hasn't greyed out for me, either.

i came across this tonight. i experimented a bit and the ghostly apparition seems to be surrounded by mini mountains of bodies. i casted igni and strange enough all of them are lit like pires.so far i lit 8 mounds and cant find anymore but not sure if this is relevant to the ghost or if that regularly happens with these things

Top Bottom