Fix audio staggering please xbox one !!!

+
Fix audio staggering please xbox one !!!

Ive been patiently waiting for a fix since launch I have still not left Even completed the barons quest and wait for this to be fixed please!! Is game wrecking and annoying this happens at a regular occurrence on Xbox one during cut scene and open play it last 5-15 seconds the 5 minutes later it will do it again

I too have had this issue and it's VERY annoying.

For reference I have Witcher 3 installed on an external hard drive (Western Digital MyBook 4TB).

For an example of the issue I uploaded a twitch clip of my game playing. You can clearly hear it starting at 15:17 until about 15:34 towards the end of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gICyaMeSRF4 I really want this to get fixed as this issue occurs multiple times while playing and is very distracting and hard to listen to. At times I've even stopped playing because it was so annoying. That you for making an awesome game and I hope to continue playing soon.

Finally some one with same problem as me that's the exact noise I'm getting mine is on a external as well I'm just glad it's not only me and agree I have not left vellen I could not deal with that noise interrupting cutscenes and its randomness it is very distracting cd project red can you please fix this in next patch or find us a solution I'm sure we're not the only 1's with this problem

I also just started getting some random audio stuttering (staggering?) in maybe 10% of the cutscenes. And I also have the game installed on a new external drive (WD MyBook 4TB). Seems suspicious that all of us have external drives. If it happens again I'm going to move it back to my internal drive and see if it goes away.

mzubb

I am running on my original internal hard drive and haven't noticed this. I am about 50 hours into the game and I use turtle beach headsets. Let me know if you have the same issues when going to the internal, because I was thinking about getting external for Xbox one. If issues like this happen on External Ill keep my old beastly 500gb lol.

This happens on internal drives as well. Mines internal and does this. Super annoying and makes me not wanna do any major story missions if possible.

More info 6/28:

This happened on both hdmi and optical through headphones. I'm just glad I always do subtitles.

Last edited:
Yeah I can confirm after reinstalling from external to internal still getting the audio stuttering please project red fix this I'm avoiding playing till it is don't want my experience ruined by this

Top Bottom