MP3 Alarm Clock; Waking up to the music fo your choice

+
MP3 Alarm Clock; Waking up to the music fo your choice

Hello there again, fellow witcherfans.Those of you that work or go to school probaly know my problem.The beep of the alarm clock. After a year this thing drives me insane, I'd rather grab it and feed it to a Koschey before hearing that sound again.You know what I mean.So, my idea was finding a Alarm Clock, on which I could store my MP3 songs and then specify to which song I want to wake up.I have found actually quite a few, however, those are just for IPods. And me not having the money, and not wanting a IPod, won't buy one (stubborn I am).So what I need is a USB port and the mentioned features.But lucky me can't find any, and those that might be a possiblitly don't actually say if you can wake up to a specified song. It usually just says "Plays MP3s".Therefore, I would like to ask if one of you knows of such a device and where I could get one.All answers are appreciated,Silver

there seem to be plenty of non iTunes applications that turn your computer into an alarm clock ... would none of those do ?

Well my parents would yell at me that i'm using too much electricity and i would agree. :pBeside sometimes it make harder to fell asleep if comp will keep buzzing.it may also over heat if you have not good cooling system.

my machine is a server. It must remain up at all times ... but if your computer buzzes, perhaps you need a better case or power supply :).... and of course, I have not lived with my parents for over 25 years ;)

Unfortunetaly that would not work in my circumstances. Would be a pretty easy solution.Anyway, apparently I have found out now why these things seem almost unknown.You see, we barely found a MP3 Player that was similar to the ones we got in germany, here in the US.Now the things seems that these kind of MP3 Players (Just plug it in the USB port and copy music over) are new to the USA?!I mean what the hell? We had these five years ago in germany and all america has to offer are IPods? Seems like the Apple monopol should get a little dent soon...Anyway, that explains the rarity of these accesoirs.

Top Bottom