Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are ypu talking about!?Dandelion is like the famous poet in the North.Even Yen liked he's poems:

“You don’t know,” she repeated. “You, who usually know everything, and then sing about everything. Even such intimate matters as someone else’s feelings. I listened to your ballads beneath Bleobheris, Dandilion. You dedicated a good few verses to me.”
“Poetry,” he muttered, staring at the chicken, “has its rights. No one should be offended—”
“‘Hair like a raven’s wing, as a storm in the night…’” quoted Yennefer with exaggerated emphasis, “ ‘…and in the violet eyes sleep lightning bolts…’ Isn’t that how it went?”
“That’s how I remembered you.” The poet smiled faintly. “May the first who wishes to claim the description is untrue throw the first stone.”
“Only I don’t know,” the Enchantress pinched her lips together, “who gave you permission to describe my internal organs. How did it go? ‘Her heart, as though a jewel, adorned her neck. Hard as if of diamond made, and as a diamond so unfeeling, sharper than obsidian, cutting—’ Did you make that up yourself? Or perhaps…?”
Her lips quivered, twisted.
“…or perhaps you listened to someone’s confidences and grievances?”

Jaskier himself is an amateur, he is like Corbière but without the heart of, and the talent of Corbière!

I think the Kiss and the way Yennefer holds Geralt after Vesemir died bothers me more than not being able to talk about her to the witcher boys.

The problem is Triss is there during the kiss and cuddle(?) and says NOTHING about it. I think if anyone saw their LI kissing or touching their ex, they wouldn't just stand idly by and let it happen.

The flirting is a big problem if the player romanced Triss before going to Skellige, and the kiss needed some kind of discussion (between who is another matter). I think Triss was able to brush it off because Ciri just returned but if that happened again i would expect Triss to stand up and react. Even Geralt could of gently pushed Yen off him but i guess he didn't want to.

I mean it was a perfect scene for tension, Yen kissing Geralt right as Triss sees it, surely the devs had some plan for it, but i guess it is fine if the player romanced Yen but for those that romanced Triss well there was a lot left to be desired.

I know you are upset and angry but please nobody can deny Yennefer's love to Ciri and what she did for her is far more than Triss ever did...Triss isn't saint at all (even in the games) but you can have your opinion....it was great to see that you think that one Playboy cover of Triss is more popular than 7 books long relationship. ;)

:cheers2:

I'm not upset nor angry. I'm depressed due to the lack of romance with Triss and as far as I recall. The "7 books" weren't about Geralt's relation with Yennefer, If you think they were, you're highly mistaken.

The point I was trying to make by linking Playboy cover for Triss was fairly obvious. The star of The Witcher games (At least in the previous ones) was Triss, It wasn't Yennefer and no matter what you say and try to bring in from the books, Triss did as much as Yennefer did for Ciri.

It all comes down to different POVs and between both Triss and Yennefer (If we're saying that both are evil) Triss is the lesser evil for me.

Dont argue here who's better pls, there is thread for this purpose:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/21184-The-Yennefer-Triss-choice-in-TW3

Hmm interesting I didn't say that Yen is better than Triss ever here. But a lot of people saying Triss is better than Yen quite often (check the last 15 pages) - they can have their opinions I'm just stating some of them are really wrong. That's all :)

I would like to see this topic to have another good ideas how to improve the inconsistency - I don't agree with the "let's remove Yen's content" though - it won't happen.

Hahahahahaah wtf is Brtiney Spears way

---------- Updated at 11:34 AM ----------

The way you surely think about what a Femme Fatale is.

---------- Updated at 11:41 AM ----------

You need to re read the convo my friend

I think you're one who doesn't know who Femme Fatale is.Femme Fatale is a seductive and manipulative woman who lures men into dangerous or compromising situations.

I think you're one who doesn't know who Femme Fatale is.Femme Fatal is a seductive and manipulative woman who lures men into dangerous or compromising situations.

Exactly - I also thought Cynthia from W2 was sort of Femme Fatal - being a spy and all that - plus not gonna lie, if she hadn't been the one who captured I would have been soooooooo tempted to do the nasty with her lool.

Hmm interesting I didn't say that Yen is better than Triss ever here. But a lot of people saying Triss is better than Yen quite often (check the last 15 pages) - they can have their opinions I'm just stating some of them are really wrong. That's all

I would like to see this topic to have another good ideas how to improve the inconsistency - I don't agree with the "let's remove Yen's content" though - it won't happen.

The topic has a lot of good ideas on how to improve Triss's content. I'm not sure where you saw us asking for CDPR to remove Yennefer's content.

Looks like that you only saw the stuff that bothered you in the last "15 pages" and you didn't bother looking at the rest.

The topic has a lot of good ideas on how to improve Triss's content. I'm not sure where you saw us asking for CDPR to remove Yennefer's content.

Looks like that you only saw the stuff that bothered you in the last "15 pages" and you didn't bother looking at the rest.

Hmmm from now on when people are confused - we can just refer them to the list on the fornt page :p

I The "7 books" weren't about Geralt's relation with Yennefer, If you think they were, you're highly mistaken.

I respect your opinion but I guess I can say that I don't agree with you, right? :) (not sure) I ddn't say that the books were only about Geralt and Yennefer, they aren't of course (even though their love story is one of the main theme through the whole saga). I wanted to say that their relationship was developed during all the seven books...and I'm not really mistaken.

Btw. I'm really glad Yennefer isn't on the cover of Playboy magazine and that she never will. ;)

Ok what about this, what do you find a bigger problem with the Triss romance, the flirting with Yen including the kiss you can't change? or the fact that you can't mention to Lambert, Eskel, even Yen that you are with Triss?, see back on topic now lol

Lol, both. I hate the flirting because, I won't do that if I had the choice and I hate not being able to tell the other witchers especially Vesemir that I am with Triss. They are both huge problems in my book.

The flirting is a big problem if the player romanced Triss before going to Skellige, and the kiss needed some kind of discussion (between who is another matter). I think Triss was able to brush it off because Ciri just returned but if that happened again i would expect Triss to stand up and react.
I agree with this, and personally the kiss didn't bother me that much, Yen has a strong relationship with Geralt even if they are broken up at that point and the return of Ciri definitely made her emotional. By the way Triss looks at them it is obvious that she doesn't like it at all, but that is not an appropriate moment for her to make a scene, and she takes the high road. What I would have liked is to be able to mention that kiss to Triss later on and reassure her of my feelings and the fact that there is nothing between Yen and Geralt. The forced flirting on Skellige though is something I also don't like very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom