Saskia?

+
Saskia?

The basis of the plot of the second part is a Dragon Saskia. Why it does not have the Wild Hunt, and will Saskia DLC?
Thanks

Apparently devs decided not to make lengthy content for the characters who can die in previous games and they may have thought that Saskia's pretty big character to be included as an optional content which may never appear for maybe half the players. Wish she was in the game tho; she could have been involved in the witch hunt storyline as a game changer for Radovid or for the war against nilfgaard. Both are pretty big storylines but they're secondary content after all.

Overwhelmingly good things that can be said about this game, "save import dependant content" is not one of them.

Also I never understood why people - apparently - hated the political content in the second game which led CDPR to dumb it down for Wild Hunt. I think it was awesome; f.i. it's one of the reasons why Game of Thrones is such a success.

She's dead, as well as Iorveth, Skaggs, Adda, Anais, etc.
Any special character not mentioned in TW3 is presumed dead.

She's dead, as well as Iorveth, Skaggs, Adda, Anais, etc.
Any special character not mentioned in TW3 is presumed dead.

Not necessarily.
There is a dialogue with Philippa in TW3 about Saskia.

However I was not too happy with it. Because in my TW2 game, I cured Saskia and let her live. My favourite character after all. And I imported this save. But in the dialogue with Philippa, Geralt actually asks Philippa if Saskia managed to get herself free of Philippa's spell. Dammit he should not ask that when he was the one who cured that spell.
Then Philippa says she lost control of Saskia when the war broke out, and does not know where she is. She is most likely alive though.

So on one hand, I was at least glad to see a reference to her.

On the other, I was sad the reference ignored that I cured her.

However I was not too happy with it. Because in my TW2 game, I cured Saskia and let her live. My favourite character after all. And I imported this save. But in the dialogue with Philippa, Geralt actually asks Philippa if Saskia managed to get herself free of Philippa's spell. Dammit he should not ask that when he was the one who cured that spell.
Then Philippa says she lost control of Saskia when the war broke out, and does not know where she is. She is most likely alive though.
It's infinitely better than sadistic murder of Sile designed for us by CDPR... At least Saskia is not shown being chopped on the roadside by some dragon hunters, while some dude severing her head for a trophy, and his friends saw off her fangs.

It's infinitely better than sadistic murder of Sile designed for us by CDPR... At least Saskia is not shown being chopped on the roadside by some dragon hunters, while some dude severing her head for a trophy, and his friends saw off her fangs.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Sile died in a dungeon after I killed her out of mercy. She still had it rough of course.

Sile died in a dungeon after I killed her out of mercy. She still had it rough of course.
That was exactly what I meant. Imagine something like that with Saskia. Would you prefer to have her shown in a game brutally tortured and you would kill her out of mercy or you prefer her to be missing from the game? I'd prefer the second option.

Top Bottom