Nilfgaardian Armor

+
The horse set is awesome! Especially with black horse. Though Geralt looks like he is pregnant with that heavy armor.

there's not from dlc, its elves hmm alders peoples boots or something like that xd
the black version it's probably executioner boots

there's not from dlc, its elves hmm alders peoples boots or something like that xd
the black version it's probably executioner boots

Then you're not wearing the Nilfgaardian boots in this screenshot but the black version of the elven-something boots? I'm a bit confused

If they are the Executioner Boots, could you please tell me the required level and where you got them from? They seem to fit the set perfectly

Attachments

• Q0hgBh3.jpg
    Q0hgBh3.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Equipment scale with you, lvl of items depends on your level. I have found a guardian armor and gauntlets for near 15 lvl

I just checked the US PS Store via my PC and the armor and crossbow set are both available for download but still no sign whatsoever in the German Store...

EDIT: I just checked the German Xbox Store and its there... da hell?!

Last edited:
Damn I didn't expect Emhyr would give a black horse to Geralt, should pay him more respect ><"

What boots and trousers are you using?

I'm not the uploader but: the pants are the Nilfgaardian DLC pants, you can get the from the quarter master at Crow's Perch. They require level 10 and can scale to level 35.

I'm pretty sure the boots are called Executioner boots, random loot. They actually don't really fit the Nilfgaardian set unless they're wet in my opinion. They're actually gray/silver instead of black.

I'm not the uploader but: the pants are the Nilfgaardian DLC pants, you can get the from the quarter master at Crow's Perch. They require level 10 and can scale to level 35.

I'm pretty sure the boots are called Executioner boots, random loot. They actually don't really fit the Nilfgaardian set unless they're wet in my opinion. They're actually gray/silver instead of black.

OT: but is the Temerian set the only DLC one that doesn't scale then? Both Nilf (just found out by your comment) and Skellige do.

I'm level 32 and the Nilfgardian trousers are still lvl 10. Do htye become lvl 35 once i hit lvl 35?

I'm level 32 and the Nilfgardian trousers are still lvl 10. Do htye become lvl 35 once i hit lvl 35?

Yes, they will scale up to level 35 once you reached that level. I think the gloves require level 37 to be worn though.
Also, you have to buy the gear once more from the quartermaster, the ones in your inventory will not scale.

Last edited:
When starting NG+ my Nilfguardian's Guardsman Gauntlets changed their level from 30 something (31?) to 61. Any way around this????

Top Bottom