Now or Never dialogue choices - Getting Triss to stay

+
Now or Never dialogue choices - Getting Triss to stay

Hi all!

I'm stuck at the now or never quest trying to get things right for making Triss stay without fully committing.

Allegedly if Geralt chooses the option 'Stay with me' and then 'Let's try again' she is supposed to get on the boat and then surprise hum and Dijkstra as they talk afterwards, just like she does if the 'I love you' option is chosen (which trips the romance trigger...)

However this doesn't work, she just leaves. It doesn't matter what options I choose when talking to Dijkstra :/

Anyone solved this?

Cheers!

It was changed in a patch that Triss will only stay now if you say I love you, so there is no way to have her stay without fully committing. It makes sense really because she wouldn't change her entire plan over the possibility of starting the relationship again.

Why don't you want to fully commit? This is the only place to do it and you can't half way commit if you want her.

Hi all!

I'm stuck at the now or never quest trying to get things right for making Triss stay without fully committing.

Allegedly if Geralt chooses the option 'Stay with me' and then 'Let's try again' she is supposed to get on the boat and then surprise hum and Dijkstra as they talk afterwards, just like she does if the 'I love you' option is chosen (which trips the romance trigger...)

However this doesn't work, she just leaves. It doesn't matter what options I choose when talking to Dijkstra :/

Anyone solved this?

Cheers!

If you really want to know you can read below:
Triss never stays, she always leaves and doesnt come back until the battle of Kaer Morhen. IF you want the romance scene you must tell her you love her after which she will tell you she is heading to Kaer Morhen but she doesnt really go there until much later

They changed it? Damn...

It feels like to early in the game to let this get locked in. I haven't even been to skellige yet or interacted much with Yennefer...

It's a bit ill timed to say the least.

Yup, getting her to "stay" is definitely an odd choice of words... more like, are you going to tell her you love her before she leaves anyway?

Top Bottom