Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under water cave site bug. There is like glass wall preventing from diving deep enough.

Skellige fast travel

Fast traveling from Skellige results in a crash on the loading screen for me. I can't continue playing.

View attachment 17812
Not really a bug but more something that's just a bit odd. Shouldn't this building have a door of some description somewhere so the guards can enter it?

View attachment 17813
This guy (Dwarf with white shirt) hovers above the ground, is unresponsive and never seems to go away (outside Novigrad) from over the bridge in the previous screenshot.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-06-28 18-31-46.jpg
    witcher3 2015-06-28 18-31-46.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 91
  • witcher3 2015-06-28 18-33-02.jpg
    witcher3 2015-06-28 18-33-02.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

There's problem with the % mutagen. At the same equipment, without combat, the sign insensitive it's changed, it suppose to be +171%, but it's always decrease to +140%, i must put out, put in again and again the mutagen into the socket to return to the right number.

The next bug it's the quest does not complete. The boy remain is burried, but if i use the magic lamp to see the ghost, the quest trigger again.

(sorry if wrong grammar, consider i'm a rock troll)

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 65
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 78
  • witcher3 2015-06-29 03-54-23-538.jpg
    witcher3 2015-06-29 03-54-23-538.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 92
  • witcher3 2015-06-29 03-54-30-354.jpg
    witcher3 2015-06-29 03-54-30-354.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Regarding the Bastion bug: I reported this bug via the support page a few weeks ago and was told that the team is aware of that bug, so that's nice to know.

In the quest "the Price of honor" at the Skellig, the chest in the sunken ship does not open. The key is obtained from the dead brothers, but it's not working.

Found 2 weird bugs:

- I loaded a game that was saved during a thunderstorm, while standing in front of and staring at the Rosemary & Thyme. Suddenly the lightning strikes started to happen right over Geralt, blinking the screen white and leaving that fading traces. Very weird.
- Inside the cave underneath Temple Isle (Cat Armor questline) the camera is locked at the back of Geralt like when inside a house. But it's the only cave that ever happened.It cripples my visibility and mobility, very annoying.

Multiple people including myself are having issue with Crashing to desktop during the loading screen where dandellion is telling you whatever your current progress in the story is, specifically when trying to fast travel out of Skellege back to the mainland or anywhere else not in Skellege. Issue started occuring since the last Most wanted DLC and people lucky enough to have saves from before the DLC was installed have been successful at just uninstalling the DLC and loading their old save. For those of us who do not have a savegame tho, we are completely stuck in Skellege.

Since the DLC install my game also crashing to desktop the same exact way if I just try to manually load a savegame after I have already started playing. The only time my game makes it past dandellions loading screen is on initial game startup. Once I've loaded into a game once it crashes if I try to load again.

Multiple people including myself are having issue with Crashing to desktop during the loading screen where dandellion is telling you whatever your current progress in the story is, specifically when trying to fast travel out of Skellege back to the mainland or anywhere else not in Skellege. Issue started occuring since the last Most wanted DLC and people lucky enough to have saves from before the DLC was installed have been successful at just uninstalling the DLC and loading their old save. For those of us who do not have a savegame tho, we are completely stuck in Skellege.

Since the DLC install my game also crashing to desktop the same exact way if I just try to manually load a savegame after I have already started playing. The only time my game makes it past dandellions loading screen is on initial game startup. Once I've loaded into a game once it crashes if I try to load again.

Came here to say the exact same thing.
Original thread can be found here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/50573-new-DLC-broke-my-saves

It occurs if you die as well, at least for me. So basically witcher has become a roguelike for me. I get to load it once, and thats it. If I die, crash back to desktop and start again. uugghhhhhh.

Heroes' Pursuit horse race in skellige is bugged, won the 3 qualification races, but the main race is now bugged, no way to start it.
EDIT: Took a save back and it seems it's bugged only if you do the monster contract in Larvik before the race.

I am running into this bug as well. From what I've read elsewhere, this seems to have been present since at least v1.05. I didn't run into the bug until I'd completed a number of other quests and contracts so rolling back would undo hours of progress. Numerous others are running into this too, it would be nice to see it added to the list of things to be fixed as it's the last leg of this long series of quests and now I can't complete it.

The Cave of Dreams quest will be marked as failed after you start King's Gambit, even if you've previously successfully completed the Cave of Dreams quest.

Second video crash today, again during a quiet conversation. Card temp was not elevated. I researched current processes and decided to turn off NVSTREAMSVC as recommended by some a few years ago. DK if that will help.

[water physics bug] Besides you have to mediate more than 12 hours to load water tessellation, you have to open world map to see water splashes behind your boat. Every time you stop the boat and sail again, water splashes will disappear, open the world map again will fix it.

[texture flickering bug] At the hill top where you encounter a royal wyvern (contract), there is a cave, texture flickering really mad at the entrance of the cave. There are also spots outside the cave where you see green moss texture flickered to dirt texture and such while Geralt moved around. Some other places also have similar texture flickering like that, those hay roofs for instance. The hill top I described also have some weird lighting flickering, tends out that at some spots if you move your camera at a certain angle will change your gamma or sth. like that. This has nothing to do with sli (repeatable in single card). My rig: GTX980 sli, I7 4790k, 16g Ram, 512G SSD. My settings: 2560x1440, fullscreen, vsync on, fps unlimited, all ultra.

I know the game has different draw distances for every map and weather, I just hope we can adjust it in the near future.

The Ghost in the Tree was hard for me to understand due to excessive noise in the underground environment. I had to turn on subtitles to get her at all, so I missed the initial dialog entirely.

After the murder Imlerith in a few days.

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.