No Wolf Gear DLC in PlayStation Ru-Store

+
No Wolf Gear DLC in PlayStation Ru-Store

ru-store
us-store
I have no words, just WTF!?
How is this even possible, I've bought the game and the season pass and I cannot load the most wanted DLC just... cause?

Attachments

• 5XPzXAN.jpg
    5XPzXAN.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 70
  • S5ZPuWE.jpg
    S5ZPuWE.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 45
Try to seek it in the Psn "search" or enter Psn Store ==> DLC ==> should be a lot of Dlcs for various games, wolf gear might be there(i saw it there before the weekend), just try to check it)

"Search" doesnt work for any of Witcher's DLCs except season pass, so theres also none of them in Store -> DLC. It's just impossible to find it if you don't know the direct link.
CDPR PLZ HELP

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ru-...000000000DLC10
Thanks you so much!

---------- Updated at 03:23 PM ----------

Also I've contacted Sony's call center and they said thats it's up to publisher. So they doesn't even checked anything, they just said fuck off.

Dont dowload the dlc yet, it will break your save files, wait for them to fix this before you do any dlc downloads. I just los 60+ hours of deathmarch progress thanks to dlc breaking my save files

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
We've contacted Sony about it. For now, the workaround suggested by LukaMrk above, that is looking for the particular product on Playstation Store and purchasing it (it's free, it's simply supposed to add it), seems to work.

Iznl, regarding the saves if you are playing offline the game needs your account to be set as primary on your PS4 to recognize the DLC. The following should help - after you have signed into your PSN Account: Select [PSN] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].

Thanks for the response!
Just search option wont help cause for some reason none of the Witcher 3 DLCs are searchable (I can find them in us-store through search option but not in ru-store). So direct link only.
Regarding any bugs: I've already crafted improved Wolf School set and the only problem i've encountered was that the second "Energy crystal" was unavalible to pick until I've got every other piece of set. (sorry for my english).

at the same time we got a bug with dlc images in downloaded add-ons section of the game, all images are constantly mixing inexplicably, mean gwent dlc got image from wolf hunter set dlc, triss dlc got image from gwent dlc, or 3 of them got the same image, and so on every time in a new way, mb it's only in russian version of the game
If you have a way somehow to fix this, we will be very happy

Try to reinstall DLCs, but you can uninstall DLCs only by uninstalling the game itself.
So, you should backup your save files before doing this.

I already tried it, it did not help, this is not the id problem, it's game or store bug, coz my gf have the same problem on her ps4

---------- Updated at 09:41 PM ----------

after sony store update we got wolf dlc in add-ons, and now there is no picture on skelige armor dlc, only "placeholder" icon
and all add-ons images still mixed as i wrote earlier

---------- Updated at 11:04 PM ----------

can the administrators answer the problem of users or store ? i already tried ro reinstal all game and add-ons 3 times, before and after wolf dlc was added in add-ons section
nothing helps, i still got dlc image shuffeling all the time

Top Bottom