where can i find yen after finishing the game?

+

hi guys
thnx

The post-game is basically a limbo world state that takes place before the final battle, with most important characters removed. Best thing to do is to reload a save before the final battle and complete all side quests then if you don't want the world to feel odd.

I find this very odd - the game is supposedly a living and constantly evolving world but after the biggest decisions and hardest fought battles you can't revel in it with any of the people you just spent 100+ hours with. They're just gone and Kaer Morhen seems very empty. Better yet, the entire world just feels empty. :-[

damn that sucks :( I just finished last night and was pretty let down by the ending and then couldn't even find my allies and my love to talk about what happened! oh well

If the main character were around, they wouldn't comment about the ending itself, but be stuck in a loop of 1 liners, which would be equally dissatysfying.

The best option is to keep a save before you leave Novigrad with the gang.

If the main character were around, they wouldn't comment about the ending itself, but be stuck in a loop of 1 liners, which would be equally dissatysfying.

The best option is to keep a save before you leave Novigrad with the gang.

Either way you will get stuck in a loop, The best option would be for CDPR to address the post credits world issue of being empty and lonely so people can continue playing like CDPR intended them to.

All of the 'important' NPCs are pretty much vanished in the postgame. I'd recommend checking out this thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...03#post1797203

The ending and postgame seem to be about the biggest complaints from players right now.

i recommend the same as that is the most viewed/replied thread about this topic and includes polls you can vote on and view that shows that this is a BIG issue

Last edited:
Apparently nowhere, all important characters are absent, when you finish the game.

Kiera is also chilling at KM. She is the alchemy person on the map. You have to hop a wall to get to her, but she is also still around. Not sure if she is supposed to be there or not, as many people die since you need to go down cliffs to leave the area..

okay but it still doesn't make sense. Yen clearly states before the final battle, that she wants to run away with Geralt after its all over. turns out she vanishes from thin air instead…. that made me angry since you think your in for more story. i thinks its obvious the ending was not thought about enough, and more so what happens after the ending. honestly feels like you've gone from epic battles and fun with your mates in the world, to being dropped on your arse wondering what to do next. was a great game, but the ending on a whole ruined it for me big time. i bloody hope there is a new expansion with more to do with Geralt and his love

If you're so lonely, go to the nearest inn... enter one of the room... then...
with debug console, type exactly the same and in order. (caps sensitive)

spawn('yennefer')
spawn('triss')
spawn('keira')

appearance(naked) ->need target keira (what is targeting ? ... face NPC and "E" shown on the NPC head is targeting)
appearance(triss_naked) ->need targeting triss
appearance(yennefer_naked) ->need targeting yennefer

Okay, you do that,
I won't tell CDPR,
and definitely not gonna tell your parents,
Don't forget vaseline and some clean sock or tissue....
Happy M*s$u#b@t&

Top Bottom