Quest Rediana's Most Wanted Problem

+
Quest Rediana's Most Wanted Problem

I have found the megascope crystal in Phillipa's hideout and I want to talk to Triss about it but since I also started the A Matter of Life and Death quest I can't ask her about the crystal. All she keeps asking is if I bought everything for the ball for the Life and Death quest and I don't have an option to ask her about the crystal. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Save your game and try completing A Matter Of Life and Death then speak to her at her place. If that doesn't work then I'm afraid you'll have to reload an earlier save before even starting this quest.

Well, the only thing I can tell you for sure is that this can be done, even while the matter of life and death quest is active, I've done it in the past, talked to her about it, so that problem only occurs to you, as fishful said, try completing the quest first then talk to her, if that doesn't world go back to an earlier save before starting the life and death quest and do the rediana's most want one.

Save your game and try completing A Matter Of Life and Death then speak to her at her place. If that doesn't work then I'm afraid you'll have to reload an earlier save before even starting this quest.
I tried that and it didn't work. I finally bought the Prima guide book and it says not to complete the Now and Then quest plus romance Triss which I didn't do. I guess that is the only way to get her to look at the crystal.

Top Bottom