Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

+
Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

Hey I was looking for the cat and wolf quest and it was on Xbox live. So it down loaded it. I noticed the alternate look for Ciri was an option. Looked neat. However I couldn't download it.

After my cat and wolf quest downloaded I went back and both the cat and wolf quest and the alternate look were pulled down..

I wish I could photo it. It's back up now can't download thoigh.

Blue bracers , chain mail vest with red leather underneath. Shows some belly. Shoulder armor on her right arm.

I see he doesn't have a picture host to do so. Unless he can upload directly from his PC.

I'm disappointed to be honest, was hoping for something like a black version of her default outfit or a proper armor. Gonna stick with the original one, looks way better and is more appropriate.

Last edited:

I'm disappointed to be honest, was expecting more like a black version of her default outfit or a proper armor. Gonna stick with the original one, looks way better and is more appropriate.
That looks completely ridiculous.

1. It doesn't fit her style at all
2. Belly Button showing? Really? How is that appropriate for armor especially in the cold world of the witcher?

Only have "Where the cat and wolf play" so far on Origin (PC). They usually release two DLCs at a time, and they usually show up on a Tuesday morning as still unreleased, then Wednesday morning available to download. (This is eastern time, United States. Sorry I'm not more accurate with times, but I haven't tracked it that closely. Auto-download and all.)

I'm disappointed to be honest, was hoping for something like a black version of her default outfit or a proper armor. Gonna stick with the original one, looks way better and is more appropriate.
Right, what the heck is that?
Chainmail bikini.

It's not as idiotic as the alt. outfit for Triss but still stupid enough to make me wonder how the devs could possibly think this a good idea.
The DLC had much potential, could've given her a real nice outfit but instead we get this gamey get-up. Really expected more of CDPR in that regard. A shame.

Last edited:
It's not as idiotic as the alt. outfit for Triss but still stupid enough to make me wonder how the devs could possible think this a good idea.
The DLC had much potential, could've given her a real nice outfit but instead we get this gamey get-up. Really expected more from CDPR in that regard. A shame.

Yeah, they are starting to follow a way that suits teenagers players, not adult people :( .

Top Bottom