Finally brought "The Witcher"

+
Finally brought "The Witcher"

Finally I brought it ^_^ I on holiday in England, and 4hrs before my flight saw the Boxset edtion, and brought it :DIt was handed to me in a bag and away I went a happier dude.Went home (today) opened up the bag and found.......................A tattered promotional box (the one on the shelf not a new one), it was missing the sound track, poster, making of DVD and the Artbook was very damaged. :( :( :(Put a bit of a damper on things. I phoned GAME up and asked wtf was going on. They give them their credit were very good and checked the store who said that what they had given me was all they had recieved :| . Still a bit cheeky though to give me only a bit, though I suppose I cant blame the checkout man.Still, puts a bit of a damper on a game that I have wanted to get since 2007 :(Lets hope the game is worth it :)

That truly sucks about the bait and switch nature of your purchase, but i assure this is a fabulous game. Enjoy! :)

Awww, hard luck, mate. I can imagine myself going berserk if anything was missing in my witcher-set. Well, to cheer you up, you just bought yourself the best RPG ever. Enjoy the story, choose well and be sure you'll get screwed no matter what choice you've made ^_^Oh, and welcome to the community :beer:regards,V

I'm really sorry to hear this if I where you I would be so upset to no end.It was really low down for a game store to pull that kind of thing I assure you that the game is worth it make sure you Reg the game so when the EE comes out you can get all the goodies

It sucks that you didn't get all the extra goodies that you were supposed to get!You did get the most important part, though -- the game. In my opinion, this is the best RPG ever made, and I hope you have a fabulous time playing it. Don't forget to download the patch before you begin!

FWIW, I'm one of those who NEVER ever buy from online. And, when I buy something while on vacation, I ALWAYS check it out before leaving the premises to make sure I got everything I paid for. (I haven't ALWAYS done this is why I NOW do it ALWAYS. ;) ) Many years ago I had some very bad experiences with people who, apparently, saw me as an easy target and sold me stuff while on vacation that wasn't even close to what I believed to be in the packaging. So, ever since then, I open everything on the spot so that I can make exchanges or get my refund if they don't have the actual item I've paid for.So, this should be a very beneficial lesson to learn from for the future trips you make.I, also, have to state that I'm not quite of the opinion as others here that The Witcher is the best RPG ever made. Quite frankly, I've played many other RPGs that I've enjoyed much more. However, this definitely would be in the Top Ten of any list I would make.Enjoy the game.

Top Bottom