Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my thoughts, lol. She should at least have that flush ability which destroys the highest cards on the nearest row.

She was also able to cast Alzur's Shield on Geralt as well during the events of TW1 (Which saved his life).

Somewhat off topic, use Enhance Gwent mod, Triss have Sorch now and every time opponent use her card again me, I shout :"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo" :cry:

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/m...r3/ajax/moddescription/?id=173&preview=&pUp=1

Exactly. This picture describes the story:
Better resolution ;)

Somewhat off topic, use Enhance Gwent mod, Triss have Sorch now and every time opponent use her card again me, I shout :"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo"

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mo...eview=&pUp=1

I love that photo, it describes the situation perfectly. Also, This MOD looks brutal... in a good way.

---------- Updated at 07:46 AM ----------

At Least this inconsistency REDs can fix in a 1.07 patch.

It will probably get fixed if someone pointed it out. I'm really hoping they'd reconsider releasing an Enhanced Edition. It seems like the best way to fix all of these inconsistencies.

I think Triss' special ability should be either scorch the highest strength close combat units or decrease 2 points strength of all close combat units considering her fire power during Kaer Morhen. It's weird how Yen has a special ability while Triss doesn't and Triss is also a close combat unit which doesn't make sense to me.

At least this inconsistency REDs can fix in a 1.07 patch.

Yeah, but will they? I don't know RED is awfully silent. They were too focus pleasing Yen lovers and completely ignore a character they developed over their witcher series. It seems like it's all about canon to them and religatibg Triss to the shadows.

I'm sry just venting.

I will leave you with a nice quote that really symbolize Geralt and Triss situation.

"We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved". C. JoyBell C.

i was searching google yesterday for Triss missing romance... something feels weird about it, i feel that its missing something and i was very dissatisfied by it and i stumbled upon this and i don't have much to say except

christ almighty you guys are awesome, i have been reading this topic since yesterday and it covered every dissatisfaction and inconsistency Triss romance has

developers... fix this please and give us more Triss romance!

i was searching google yesterday for Triss missing romance... something feels weird about it, i feel that its missing something and i was very dissatisfied by it and i stumbled upon this and i don't have much to say except

christ almighty you guys are awesome, i have been reading this topic since yesterday and it covered every dissatisfaction and inconsistency Triss romance has

developers... fix this please and give us more Triss romance!

ROFL,

welcome and thanks for the support, please remember to voice you concern and vote.

There are some very talented people in here too and every now and then they thrill is with some fan fiction.

Yeah, but will they? I don't know RED is awfully silent. They were too focus pleasing Yen lovers and completely ignore a character they developed over their witcher series. It seems like it's all about canon to them and religatibg Triss to the shadows.

C'mon, man. Take it easy. They can't share their private corporate information about development process, or how much money they gather, or what exactly their plans are. We know a few things for this moment. They aware about this "issue" (god damn hate that word), something coming in the expansions and also we know REDs read this thread from time to time. I guess, this is something.

C'mon, man. Take it easy. They can't share their private corporate information about development process, or how much money they gather, or what exactly their plans are. We know a few things for this moment. They aware about this "issue" (god damn hate that word), something coming in the expansions and also we know REDs read this thread from time to time. I guess, this is something.
Yesterday @GingerEffect was here for a short while but unfortunately it was right after that off-topic dragged arguments about the books. Today he's here again but I wonder if he'll say anything.

There is nothing I can say at this point in time apart from what I and other REDs have already said. We are aware of the situation and it has been brought to the attention of the company as a whole.

We will share new information with you when we can actually give you new information. In the meantime, the communities effort to get this thread so active and keep it that way obviously helps make the case. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for showing their passion towards Triss (I share that passion, I do. I'm a ginger myself after all :) ).

We'll update you as soon as we can.

I know, lost focus for a sec. I'm back tho promise

Exactly, even though a lot of us have been on this thread for ages, it is still early days, we don't even know much about the first expansion and i can't imagine anything relating to the 'issues' (sorry for using that word), to be released/fixed/expanded on before then. So what they have going on behind the scenes, we don't know about but what we do know is that they are huge fans of the Witcher universe themselves and they want the best for this game and for us to enjoy it and immerse ourselves in.

If we show that we support them and remain positive, then that can only support this thread. Meaningful discussions and constructive opinions will look a lot better than getting too upset, plus the more support the better.

Yesterday @GingerEffect was here for a short while but unfortunately it was right after that off-topic dragged arguments about the books. Today he's here again but I wonder if he'll say anything.

It would be hard to find some valuable information in this mess. We should be really thankful to @shaedhen for this very, very helpful open post he made. At least we don't look like preschoolers with it.

There is nothing I can say at this point in time apart from what I and other REDs have already said. We are aware of the situation and it has been brought to the attention of the company as a whole.

We will share new information with you when we can actually give you new information. In the meantime, the communities effort to get this thread so active and keep it that way obviously helps make the case. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for showing their passion towards Triss (I share that passion, I do. I'm a ginger myself after all :) ).

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and give us an update. It is nice to know that developers do take time to reassure fans and of course the community will keep supporting ways to improve any aspects of the game. So thanks again :). Also on a side note, my hair is reddish as well.

Last edited:

We will share new information with you when we can actually give you new information. In the meantime, the communities effort to get this thread so active and keep it that way obviously helps make the case. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for showing their passion towards Triss (I share that passion, I do. I'm a ginger myself after all ).

Waaaiiit! Please, add the scorch ability to the Triss card!

@GingerEffect welcome, don't be a stranger. We keep the OP updated with our ideas and thoughts. Thanks for paying us a visit.

We love and support CDPROJEKTRED and we will continue to support CDPR as dedicated fans.

We will share new information with you when we can actually give you new information. In the meantime, the communities effort to get this thread so active and keep it that way obviously helps make the case. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for showing their passion towards Triss (I share that passion, I do. I'm a ginger myself after all ).

Whoa what a nice Birthday present I got.
Actually i was wondering yesterday, what if one of the Reds post something here tomorrow which happens to be my birthday (today), Wouldn't that be awesome?
Looks like my wish came true :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom