Some scene from the trailers

+
Some scene from the trailers

Well someone here met with the vampire from the known mem of 19 may?
And the blue glowing flying creature fron the last trailer
Just say if you do but not where you encouter them (spoiler)
Thanks and sorry about my english

Just say if you do but not where you encouter them (spoiler)
Thanks and sorry about my english

Yes to the vampire, no to the second one.

First one is in the sewers beneath the Novigrad.
Second one is in the Cave of Dreams quest if i understand you correctly.

Don't recognise the description of the second one. Perhaps you could link the video you have in mind with a timestamp?

My initial thought was one of the Lubberkin, Cave of Dreams or a misinterpretation of "using the power". But only the last seemed to be in the release trailer unless I blinked and missed it.

I have a question about the same thing, where do I find this monster?

anyone has found the vampire of the latest trailer? (A night to remember). The only vampires I have found are ekkimaras and katakans. No garkains or bruxas.

I've been trying very hard not to check bestiary in my game guide, for the sake of spoilers and all, but no bruxa or alps? What the...? :wacko:

Well it wasn't a katakan or ekkimara Geralt fought in the trailer, that's for sure.

Oh, and on topic, yeah, I've been asked if it's 1358 yet.

The Vampire of the "A Night to remember" Trailer is a High Vampire, i think. And there is no High Vampire in Witcher 3.

Look at your Gwent Deck, The vampire of the trailer is an alp (appears in the Monster Deck). The katakans (at least in the game) are classified as high vampires and you can kill five of them

There is a High Vampire - in Novigrad
But he turns into a Katakan:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...n-form-in-the-Witcher-3?p=1812674#post1812674

---------- Updated at 06:58 PM ----------

Where are the creatures at 2:44-2:47? What are they, exactly?

In this game launch trailer specifically, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHrskkHf958

Succubi at the Sabbath

---------- Updated at 06:59 PM ----------

The Vampire of the "A Night to remember" Trailer is a High Vampire, i think. And there is no High Vampire in Witcher 3.

Boffins told me it's an Alp for some reason. There was a huge 150+ comments discussion on Youtube about it

I have a question about the same thing, where do I find this monster?

I've not seen that specific one but there is a total of five in the world to my knowledge, two of which you can encounter in the open world without having to take on a quest. One is in the Mountains East of Crookback Bog, the other is just North of the Nilfgaardian military encampment and is quest related (but not quest locked). There's a third you can encounter on Bald Mountain but that area is quest locked. The other two occur during a Witcher contract and the main quest.

Top Bottom