Best quotes from the forum

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best quotes from the forum

[size=12pt]"Heh. Welcome to the game. Say goodbye to sleep though..."[/size]by Coelocanth

Eriash

Forum veteran
[size=12pt]"(...)But jokes aside - I would have loved a way to make the HuD invisible just for screenshots. But I am not crying - I still can see enough of the landscape and Geralt's butt."[/size]by Rhian

[size=12pt]"I'll join you in a minute as soon as I get rid of my boss..eee... some ghouls here..."[/size]by mayen

[size=12pt]"I play the game with my girlfriend so I have no problems with long load times.And I'm probably the only one who is going to miss them a bit ;D"[/size]by Zabushant

[size=12pt]"Uhmm... My dreams have loading screens. Is that bad?"[/size]by DeadlyBoney

[size=12pt]"... and basically i like walking, makes the game last longer."[/size]by skata

Eriash

Forum veteran
[size=12pt]"Patch is like touching woman breast for first time."[/size]by newfgamer

[size=12pt]"When someone mentions Vivaldi you ask "You mean that dwarf, the banker?" "[/size]by Darth'Mael

[size=12pt]"Hint number one and very important: The long metal object you get at the start of the game is a sword with this you can kill people.Hint number two and also very important: Avoid other peoples swords ( see above for description of a sword) "[/size]by Homer

[size=12pt]"If you are looking for something that is not addicting, and will not kill your school grades, I strongly suggest any game EXCEPT the Witcher."[/size]by Starwolf

[size=12pt]"TOPIC: Has anyone tried to make a Witcher potion for realINITIAL REACTION: Are you %#^ NUTS??FINAL RESPONSE: "Do NOT try this at home""[/size]by Hacknomad

[size=12pt]"For gods sake, if anything will keep me from playing the Witcher again, it's definately the sheer amount of drowners I have to hack and slash my way through. Bah, if the Witcher 2 will have a single drowner in the game, I will not buy it!. Well, at least I will think about not buying it... or, well, I will buy it, but ask a friend to kill the drowners, or... you get the point."[/size]by Chrisso

[size=12pt]"I was in a public bathroom considering wether I should switch to Group Style or not. Naturally, I didn't. "[/size]by fyezall

[size=12pt]"I've just completed the game last week and I'm having withdrawal symptoms could someone tell me if there is going to be a second Witcher and when it's coming out?"[/size]by Debs

[size=12pt]"You're not gona make any money sitting all day and surfing the net, you make money,I mean legaly money,by killing monsters and other...stuff"[/size]by Am Shaegar

[size=12pt]"well, i'm happy. i'm desperate to get into the modding tool but tonight i am hosting a party, the weekend i work then i'm off on holiday for a week.thank you for delaying this for me so i don't miss out!!"[/size]by carmel

[size=12pt]"the real world isn't a nice and fluffy place where the trains run on time and everything is sunshine and rainbows "[/size]by Lyc

[size=12pt]"I have such a crush on Geralt, I'm worse than a teenager about a rock star."[/size]by Corylea

[size=12pt]"Yeah, I thought some of the regional UK accents were great too. I remember the first time I heard Vaska, the Fishpeople Fanatic in the Swamps - I think my first thought was "Oh sweet lord, I HOPE there isn't a card for her!""[/size]by Maerahn

[size=12pt]"*whine* I thought the whole point of being a sterile, monster-slaying witcher was that chicks weren't going to behave like this around him, mithering on about things like 'commitment' and stuff! *end whine*"[/size]by Maerahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom