Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Ciri defeats the white frost. Triss or Yen accompany Geralt on all remaining side quest.

If that were the case I would just leave all of them undone till the ending...

Btw, how would that work for the tournament in Novigrad or the Maid in Skellige?

I hope that you all know that I'm just a bit jealous because you guys got the red haired playmate while I have to deal with a certain raven haired bitch...

Yennefer is not a bitch by any means. She's been through a lot in her life since she was young and some of those events left some mental scars. Those scars will never recover.
This is exactly why I felt like I'm getting stabbed in the heart while breaking up with her.

So... after extensive research on the subject... for artistic reasons mind you... I did realize that, even her eyes are on fire!

I count on you to do all the heavy researching...

Am I alone in saying, the cut-scene Triss in TW2...the body they have modeled in that game is, wow! With the increased quality of the engine and EVERYTHING they did in TW3, it makes me sad that they didn't keep Triss' body like it was in from TW2...

Did I show off the dirty old man again... :)

---------- Updated at 07:25 PM ----------

Yennefer is not a bitch by any means. She's been through a lot in her life since she was young and some of those events left some mental scars. Those scars will never recover.
This is exactly why I felt like I'm getting stabbed in the heart while breaking up with her.

I think he was being somewhat facetious...

Jesus, you guys really don't have much sense for humor. And I'm the German guy here... :gathering:

I love my bitchy Yinufar...

Man, you can find some sick stuff on the internet... :cool:

This one gives me a pretty good idea for a possbile Triss related quest in TW3 though. It involves a certain princess in distress... :laughing:

Because the game is about Geralt's life and also the last of the series, and we want him and Triss get their happy ending ?

It's hot because you get us motivated and make us want to support our ideas more. Thanks really appreciate the motivation

---------- Updated at 01:06 AM ----------

I hope that you all know that I'm just a bit jealous because you guys got the red haired playmate while I have to deal with a certain raven haired bitch... :laughing:

Is that a little sadness I hear? It's ok we are willing to share.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind offer but I doubt my lovely Yanufir would show the same...flexibility...:teeth:

Yeah I know what you mean, she can be scary sometimes. Remember the dude in skellige in the tavern that was talking shit to Yen after the quest in freyas Garden? She give the poor guy diarrhea. That was so awesome.

---------- Updated at 01:17 AM ----------

Glad to see that characters are getting some dialogue tweaks, hopefully not just for Triss :D

Agree

Man, you can find some sick stuff on the internet... :cool:

This one gives me a pretty good idea for a possbile Triss related quest in TW3 though. It involves a certain princess in distress... :laughing:

Heh nice picture.
Reminds me of the Witch Hunters you can overhear telling of a Sorcerer who endured some pretty nasty torture, but ended up breaking after they learned he was ticklish.

That scenario where Triss or Yennefer are waiting for you to talk to them once you're done with pretty much "everything" to trigger the Ending credits would've been a great idea.
We get something similar to it in the ending where Ciri becomes an Empress, sadly after talking to Ciri and finishing epilogue we can't get back to that point.

I'd say the epilogue White Orchard with Triss or Yennefer, Dandelion, Zoltan are waiting there (Since we're done with the zone) for Geralt to get back and decide to finish it is a great idea.

Yep Triss' famous last words....

Option 1: "Good luck".....or
Option 2: "Where'd you agree to meet"

and her famous catchphrase.....well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAQeys_7V7c

Yeah it would of been nice to go back to the romance choice (if one was romanced), after talking to Ciri.....

---------- Updated at 01:26 AM ----------

Yen>Triss

Should be a 'dislike' option lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom