The Witcher 3 Modding

+
The "hold up" is that there's basically a lot of work to do ;) I can't tell any specifics, but you might get some news very soon!
Made a thread asking this but since you're already here...

Could you tell us if it will be possible to add and integrate Nvidia APEX clothing physics as well as Hairworks to custom original armors and clothing items with the new REDkit?

A lot of people really like the concept art armors with cloaks and fur attached to them, it would be great if we could make those ourselves and give them proper physics like the rest of the clothing in the game.

Have you even considered such a possibility?

The "hold up" is that there's basically a lot of work to do ;) I can't tell any specifics, but you might get some news very soon!
YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !
Thank you so much sir for answering my desperate request for news. i'm very happy to hear that you guys are making some progress on it. ^^
again, thank you for the reply. we very much appreciate it :D

Looking forward to it. I never "modded" any game but can't wait to try before Fallout 4 comes out. Then no one will propobly care about Witcher anymore. Mod wise.

While we wait, head over to Skyrim and practice your modding: Lets have a contest to mod the best Ciri, Jen, Geralt, Triss followers. Followers being easiest to mod. Keep the fire burning and perhaps dragging some of the skyrim's modding love this way, once REDkit materializes.

Just flipping to the back here....will it be possible to add new lands, characters and monsters?

I don't want this game to end. This game could be endless, with new lands to explore, quests and mosters to kill.

@Benzenzimmern

was thinking this W1 DLC would be something that would be really really easy to mod into W3. All the assets are already there except Sabrina and Deidre and maybe some Echinopsae but those aren't essential to the story. Kaer Mohren is basically the same it just needs a few tents for Merwyns party

maybe it could be some premiere mod that comes out with the redkit that everyone could play immediately. It could be used as an example to teach people about how to make new characters and adding voice etc. Ironically this DLC came out with 'D'jinni Adventure Editor' the sort of W1 redkit so it couldn't be more appropriate really.

just an idea.

I think releasing a first version of Redkit just after all 16 dlc's are up would be a very good marketing strategy as it would GREATLY maintain the hype & media's attention around the game until the 2 expansions are released.
Only my opinion but that's what i would do if i wanted my expansions to sell more : keeping my game alive, that is exactly what redkit does.

I think releasing a first version of Redkit just after all 16 dlc's are up would be a very good marketing strategy as it would GREATLY maintain the hype & media's attention around the game until the 2 expansions are released.
Only my opinion but that's what i would do if i wanted my expansions to sell more : keeping my game alive, that is exactly what redkit does.

I totally agree with you, but on the other hand there is only one chance to leave a good first impression. if the redkit will be hard to use and unfriendly at release then people will tend not to use it, even if it will get fixed 6 months later. i prefer that thy will take some time (up to 3-5 months after game release) to make it as good as they can, release the first beta and continue from there.

By the way skyrim's creation kit was released 3 months after the game and not 6

YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !
Thank you so much sir for answering my desperate request for news. i'm very happy to hear that you guys are making some progress on it. ^^
again, thank you for the reply. we very much appreciate it :D

Yo , Webhead ! I guess Benzenzimmern deserves the cookie ! :gathering:

The desire for a mod kit soon after lunch was made known as long as a year ago. It was reiterated ad nausium when key influentials were invited for the pre-launch visit. Why would yu not want to fuel the games fires....sooner rather than later ?

Made a thread asking this but since you're already here...

Could you tell us if it will be possible to add and integrate Nvidia APEX clothing physics as well as Hairworks to custom original armors and clothing items with the new REDkit?

A lot of people really like the concept art armors with cloaks and fur attached to them, it would be great if we could make those ourselves and give them proper physics like the rest of the clothing in the game.

Have you even considered such a possibility?

I'm guessing it's going to be, since they implemented it in the weekly DLC

Top Bottom