Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triss thread is closed.Finally

I don't want to say finally or good, as i am also not exactly happy how the game handled Triss (and to be honest i think Fringilla was screwed MUCH more), but i think the scenes Triss had, were actually quite good.

The masquerade was really nice, reminded me of the Thanedd Banquet just without the not-so-good ending :p

I just think the distribution through the game is weird. First you are looking for Yennefer and you finally see her after like 2-4 hours, depending how fast you play. After such a long time you already split again after barely 20 minutes, just to see her again in maybe 10-20 hours. But in this time you can play ALL quest related to Triss within 1-2 hours, yet the game could still run for ++50 hours!
So basically if you have finished the quests with Triss, she is gone until the very end of the game, how is that in any way satisfying?

BUT it's not just her, i played 35 hours before i saw Yennefer at Skellige for the second time, that is way too late. The only good thing is that she more or less accompany you from there until the end, which makes it much more satisfying.

Sorry I didnt check all the comments (mb someone already mentioned it) but I think it's an important moment:

Also we need more information about Yennefer-captive in Nilfgaard.

Most definitely. Yen and Dandelion in one room = hilarious moments. :)

I'm pretty sad that the Triss thread is closed tbh. I think that punishes a lot of people who just wanted to have a normal conversation on the topic there. I already asked the moderation if they could open the thread again, even if they have to remove all the controversial posts (mine included).

I think some people in Triss thread need to calm down for a few days.Triss thread is a weird place.A few minutes ago everyone was glad about additional content for Triss,but then as usual it got out of control and turned into a very nasty place.

I think some people in Triss thread need to calm down for a few days.Triss thread is a weird place.A few minutes ago everyone was glad about additional content for Triss,but then as usual it got out of control and turned into a very nasty place.

That thread became one huge mess tbh. Also even after those responses from the REDs there STILL were some folks who were complaining about it...really?

I did not expect that.
But new thread's already running.

Definetely this became Yen appreciation thread
Glad we managed to have sucha great topic about the charecter we like/love. Thank you guys.

:gathering:

I find it disgusting that they almost kind of harass the devs with their topic...

I hope people stay classy and cool here, just having a good time discussing Yennefer and all topics involving her in one way or another. ;)

I find it disgusting that they almost kind of harass the devs with their topic...

I hope people stay classy and cool here, just having a good time discussing Yennefer and all topics involving her in one way or another. ;)

Yeah, we need to stay on topic here and just as friendly as we were up to now :D

Just keep posting to sexy pictures of Yennefer/Ciri and we'll be fine :)

Felt sorry for Triss in terms of her content but... pretty sure Dev's are doing something about it behind the scenes. Anyway....
Who's up for a Triss/Yen Threesome appreciation thread? :D

Back to Yennefer: one thing I missed a bit in the game was her vanity. I still remember the scenes from the book where she constantly carped about Ciri's looks and how she walked and how she talked and how she acted in general. That was a tedious but also somehow sweet and "iconic" trait of her imo. I would really appreciate such a scene (maybe in a DLC?) in which there is just shown some of these old character interactions between Geralt, Yen and Ciri. :)

And you know what's the worst part?We still can't discuss Triss' character.

Yeah, I tried but it was pretty much impossible to have a good and serious discussion on the topic. Too bad...

Sorry I didnt check all the comments (mb someone already mentioned it) but I think it's an important moment:

Also we need more information about Yennefer-captive in Nilfgaard.

Yeah, but i would guess that someone didn't think through that story part. The way they explained it in the game, it was rather a brief tl;dr version.

I don't want to say finally or good, as i am also not exactly happy how the game handled Triss (and to be honest i think Fringilla was screwed MUCH more), but i think the scenes Triss had, were actually quite good.

I forgot something.

But if it was really the way you guys and others told me, well, maybe it is for the best to close it now after the message was received.

I wanted to create this thread not just to worship Yennefer, it's funny sometimes, but people should be able to talk about her, even if it is negative or not. Especially those who hate her, should come in to see her other side and maybe, just maybe they will change their opinion a little bit and can understand why she does things the way she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom