[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
only don't support POST-END content. That's about it. I think that everything that needs top-priority improvement is set before the epilogues.
Well as in the other posts i respect your point of view but disagree with you on post end-game content, if you think many of things that need to be explain in the story can be explain in a post end-game content through the interactions with characters and it's gonna cost less resourses the to remake a good part of the story. With a post end content CDPRED woul be albe to satisfy people who wants more clarifications about some storyes and people like the one in this thread who wants to be albe to be able to go and do stuff with the witcher Ciri and to deepen romance relations with Yenn/Triss and to discover what other are doing/heppen like Priscilla. For now i (and 90% of people that finished the game) want to get back Ciri,Yenn/Triss after the ending just do be able do do stuff together (hunt/romance) and the in future to have a more complete post-end game with explanations about story and world from other main characters.

Well as in the other posts i respect your point of view but disagree with you on post end-game content, if you think many of things that need to be explain in the story can be explain in a post end-game content through the interactions with characters and it's gonna cost less resourses the to remake a good part of the story. With a post end content CDPRED woul be albe to satisfy people who wants more clarifications about some storyes and people like the one in this thread who wants to be albe to be able to go and do stuff with the witcher Ciri and to deepen romance relations with Yenn/Triss and to discover what other are doing/heppen like Priscilla. For now i (and 90% of people that finished the game) want to get back Ciri,Yenn/Triss after the ending just do be able do do stuff together (hunt/romance) and the in future to have a more complete post-end game with explanations about story and world from other main characters.

You see the simple difference is that I "only" want the existing content to be improved and maybe reworked (-> aka "Enhanced Edition).

You basically want completely new content (and a great deal of if) that just isn't there (-> aka "Huge expansion").

;)

But post-end content is a MUST!

Yeap, Scholldar i understand what you want but beside this you just need to go arround the web like here,reddit or steam to see that all the people got disapointed about the post end-game cause everyone (who didnt read spoilers on internet about the end) was expecting to be able to play with Ciri and to go deeper in romance relation with Yenn/Triss.
Spoiler: When you bring the sword to Ciri and she says to go hunt or when Yenn (dont know about Triss didnt romance her) ask you to go and leave togher, everyone was expecting to continue with them after the end. Something that has not happend because for some misterious reasons devs just cut all that part. This is why everyone wants a post end-game content in order to be motivated and able to play the game after the end. Cause the story you finish it and then what? playing alone without other characters? Yes you can restart but after the 2nd,3rd end you will still be alone, and the thing that many sugest to cut of the post end just cant work cause this is a open world game that you need to explore and live not only during the main story but after to.

The Thaler stuff doesn't bother me at all. CDPR has never shied away from picking a canon choice from the previous game if it serves the narrative of the current game regardless of what the player might have done earlier. Such as Triss being your lover in TW2 even if the player could have picked Shani, or that the witch hunt is happening in TW3 even if there was an option to prevent it in TW2.
So they picked the Thaler does not die as the canon choice from the previous game. So what.

The Thaler stuff doesn't bother me at all. CDPR has never shied away from picking a canon choice from the previous game if it serves the narrative of the current game regardless of what the player might have done earlier. Such as Triss being your lover in TW2 even if the player could have picked Shani, or that the witch hunt is happening in TW3 even if there was an option to prevent it in TW2.
So they picked the Thaler does not die as the canon choice from the previous game. So what.
Well, that doesn't matter actually, they won't change it. And that doesn't bother me that much, too.
Let's talk about bigger problems, like the ending. Only if we will keep posting here we can atleast have an official statement from devs.
I will keep thinking about the ways how the problem can be fixed. And we better share the thread somewhere, because it's not active enough. :(

I completely agree about the ending being inadequate, I want an ending like Fallout 2's ending, where you can roam the world and everyone acknowledged what you accomplished.

But failing that, I'd settle for an ending where the other NPC can be found in the world.

Well, that doesn't matter actually, they won't change it. And that doesn't bother me that much, too.
Let's talk about bigger problems, like the ending. Only if we will keep posting here we can atleast have an official statement from devs.
I will keep thinking about the ways how the problem can be fixed. And we better share the thread somewhere, because it's not active enough. :(

Same here i dont really bother about the story cause i loved it and i love the ending(spoiler: Witcher end) what i dont like everyone is the lack of the characters (Ciri,Yenn/Triss)in the post end-game, we just wont to be able to go hunt and spent time like father/daughter with Ciri and romance with Yenn/Triss. I think that CDPRED should put them back with a few quests and then let them with with few dialoga like: lets go hunt or make a horse ride for Ciri and some romance for Yenn/Triss just to have them in game. Then when REDkit 2 will be avable moders(me to) will do quests for them and it will be easyer for moders if devs just give them a push in the right direction. CDPRED should just put them back like i said before. Oh and i hope devs noticed all threads here and on the inthernet like reddit/steam about these problem cause everyone Who finished the game are feeling the same. This was just a suggestion they can do it in another way the important think is to have them back.

Last edited:
Same here i dont really bother about the story cause i loved it and i love the ending(spoiler: Witcher end) what i dont like everyone is the lack of the characters (Ciri,Yenn/Triss)in the post end-game, we just wont to be able to go hunt and spent time like father/daughter with Ciri and romance with Yenn/Triss. I think that CDPRED should put them back with a few quests and then let them with with few dialoga like: lets go hunt or make a horse ride for Ciri and some romance for Yenn/Triss just to have them in game. Then when REDkit 2 will be avable moders(me to) will do quests for them and it will be easyer for moders if devs just give them a push in the right direction. CDPRED should just put them back like i said before. Oh and i hope devs noticed all threads here and on the inthernet like reddit/steam about these problem cause everyone Who finished the game are feeling the same. This was just a suggestion they can do it in another way the important think is to have them back.

Think about the ones that have the W3 on consoles, like myself. If I had it on the pc I wouldn't even worry about it, I would mod it myself and make quests for these characters, the thing is that I can't, because I am using a console, besides if they do something about the post ending, it would be appropriate to be placed in a patch, or a dlc so everyone can enjoy it.

Anyway, I just hope, that in the future, or in 1.7 patch they'll do something about it, they are paying attention to this thread, but there weren't any official statements, and there wont be any, at least for the time being. The game just feels lonely maaaaaaaaaaan...

Surely there is some kind of interim state that the world can return to when you land back in Kaer Morhen?

Who says that in order for your allies to be wandering the world, the war needs to have reached its conclusion? Placing it here in the timeline would negate the need to completely alter the world. After all this is the only real sticking point.

The war can still be happening background - i think the key issue here is that all the personal choices you made and relationships with characters are still valid.

For those who want a clear end to the game, they can continue on with the epilogue (which remains listed amongst your missions and doesn't begin automatically). For the rest, we can continue to wander the world.

Saying this, I still hold out hope for a smal 'Relationships' expansion with a house in Kovir..

I totally agree with you, but i want to add someting, if i may.

I am reading about several people, who want the main characters back in the world. Which is right, actually.
But i don't think, that it will bring back the immersion.

The problem is that the actual post-game, per se, as a whole, just doesn't fit and if you bring back Triss, for example, it doesn't change a bit.
For example, imagine meeting Triss. Where should she be, if you didn't romanced her. There are two options:
1. At the Chameleon
2. At her old, rebuilded shop.
But there is the problem...
Why should she be there at all? Sitting at the Chameleon, with several Witchhunters around her? How could she rebuild her shop, while Novigrad is still controlled by Rodovid? It makes no sense. It makes no sense, because the story went on, but the world not. In the current post-game you are in the past. What we need is the future. We need a world, which reflects our decisions we made during the game. A real worldstate so to speack.

Radovid is dead in my playthrough. I don't want Witchhunters patrolling through Novigrad and shouting "Long live Radovid". Exactly this is , what breaks my immersion.

At the point i want to remind, that "all your decisions have an impact on the world". So they promised.
After the epilogue (Ciri Witcher, "Free Temeria", Romance Yen), i thought : Hey now i must look how Novigrad lookes like. Lets see where mine and Yens house is. Did Triss managed to rebuild her shop or did she moved to Kovir?...
It was a huge disappointment when i realised, that not only many characters are missing, but also that i was thrown into the past.

I totally agree with you, but i want to add someting, if i may.

I am reading about several people, who want the main characters back in the world. Which is right, actually.
But i don't think, that it will bring back the immersion.

The problem is that the actual post-game, per se, as a whole, just doesn't fit and if you bring back Triss, for example, it doesn't change a bit.
For example, imagine meeting Triss. Where should she be, if you didn't romanced her. There are two options:
1. At the Chameleon
2. At her old, rebuilded shop.
But there is the problem...
Why should she be there at all? Sitting at the Chameleon, with several Witchhunters around her? How could she rebuild her shop, while Novigrad is still controlled by Rodovid? It makes no sense. It makes no sense, because the story went on, but the world not. In the current post-game you are in the past. What we need is the future. We need a world, which reflects our decisions we made during the game. A real worldstate so to speack.

Radovid is dead in my playthrough. I don't want Witchhunters patrolling through Novigrad and shouting "Long live Radovid". Exactly this is , what breaks my immersion.

At the point i want to remind, that "all your decisions have an impact on the world". So they promised.
After the epilogue (Ciri Witcher, "Free Temeria", Romance Yen), i thought : Hey now i must look how Novigrad lookes like. Lets see where mine and Yens house is. Did Triss managed to rebuild her shop or did she moved to Kovir?...
It was a huge disappointment when i realised, that not only many characters are missing, but also that i was thrown into the past.
Agree with it was the same for me with the difference that after i discover that no one was there especialy Ciri and Yenn my romance i felt san and depressed cause i was ready like you to go and se our house with Yenn and then go hunt some monsta with Ciri. I didnt talk about Novigrad's witchhunters in other posts but agree with you again, i dont think thet devs should change all location just witchhunters in Novigrad cause i killed Radovid, the other locations are ok full of nilfgaadians soldiers that are moving away so this is normal cause the war is over in Tameria. Oh and about Triss i think that if you choose Yenn then there is a dialog maybe with Yenn in which se says that Triss moved to Kovir or that she is back in Novigrad to her old shop.

So far in that Straw Poll is 1279 votes for the fix off the post ending and only 58 against and that says it all.

I finished the game about a week ago but only now i'm getting over that horrible disappointment feeling that got me at the end (got the witcher end).

Damn,i remember perfectly,first the short (but rather good) epilogue,then the shitty (sorry about that) 2 min slideshow,and after that the pain of being dropped in Kaer Morhen completely alone,the music and the sound of the wind made it worse.I searched all the fortress for Yennefer (as we supposedly ended together) without success,the only character i found was Keira at Vesemir funeral site (clearly a bug),then Dandelion and Zoltan repeating the same dialogues,I felt so lonely and empty that i closed the game and went to bed.Only yesterday i felt like playing again and do some things that i left behind,but even so I don't have much desire to keep playing.

The biggest problem to me (regarding the endgame) is how poor,unsatisfying,and cold the end and it's transition to the free roam was made.It's not that it ended (I'm not a child,i can deal with things coming to an end) but how it ended.Being dropped in the world with no further interaction and a proper,well made closure for the characters that i loved really hurt the experience.I'm not a game designer,I can't say what is right or wrong,but if they wanted to give people the option to continue playing after the end,having a story and characters that make you get really attached,I think they should have put more thought into this to prevent or at least lessen this emptiness and loneliness that some people are feeling.Would it be that hard to make some new interactions with the important characters (like short quests or even cutscenes with dialog choices) to give a more emotional and complete closure to their relationships?Some mundane stuff like in Red Dead Redemption after John get his family back could work.The lack of change in the world (soldiers,banners,etc) sucks too.

Some days after the epilogue Geralt could be in Novigrad to bid farewell to his friends or something like that,then he,Dandelion and Zoltan could talk about their lifes,their friends and have a drink.Priscilla,now recovered,could sing a new song,about Ciri.

In the end,they could talk about Geralt love life and what he'll do now,and if the player is alone they offer to pay him a special night with the Passiflora girls (which the player can decline),this time a real threesome,then he goes roam the world.If he's in a relationship Geralt says Yen/Triss is waiting for him and he have to go.A cutscene of them leaving could play or just skip to their new home.Then the same thing happens,they talk about what happened (i keep wondering how Yen is feeling about Ciri),their life together,arrange their home,then enjoy a nice romantic night.The other day Geralt says he got a new contract (like in Triss ending) or that he's gonna train a bit so he don't get rusty and we go back to the open world.

They could make some small self-contained areas like the palace in Vizima,for Triss they could reuse her apartment from Novigrad but with a bigger courtyard,and for Yen it could be that hut she used in Kaer Trolde (or one of the hundreds the game have) with an external area with a garden like Geralt suggested,or put it somewhere around Kaer Morhen.Give the places a "home" look,a fast travel post,and it's done.

It would also be cool to have some kind of memento of Ciri,some visual change on Geralt model,in the empress ending her sword could be equipable,in the bad ending her medallion would be seen hanging on Geralt's belt,i just don't know about the witcher ending,he could give her his medallion but that wouldn't make much sense.

Just my 2 cents about this,i really loved the game but this thing about the endgame (and other things about the story) really frustrated me,had to get this out of my mind.Hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say,i'm not a english speaker so that makes a bit hard to organize my thoughts and this text is probably full of grammar errors,lol.

I'm pretty sure that there are more immersion destroyers to point out, such as saving villages and abandoned sites. Most noticeably in the side quest, the Tower Outta Nowhere, where after you finish the quest the villagers all gathered and praised you, then suddenly you bump into the some of villages who were praising your name awhile ago go "Ptooey" on you...I mean wtf?

I finished the game about a week ago but only now i'm getting over that horrible disappointment feeling that got me at the end (got the witcher end).

Damn,i remember perfectly,first the short (but rather good) epilogue,then the shitty (sorry about that) 2 min slideshow,and after that the pain of being dropped in Kaer Morhen completely alone,the music and the sound of the wind made it worse.I searched all the fortress for Yennefer (as we supposedly ended together) without success,the only character i found was Keira at Vesemir funeral site (clearly a bug),then Dandelion and Zoltan repeating the same dialogues,I felt so lonely and empty that i closed the game and went to bed.Only yesterday i felt like playing again and do some things that i left behind,but even so I don't have much desire to keep playing.

The biggest problem to me (regarding the endgame) is how poor,unsatisfying,and cold the end and it's transition to the free roam was made.It's not that it ended (I'm not a child,i can deal with things coming to an end) but how it ended.Being dropped in the world with no further interaction and a proper,well made closure for the characters that i loved really hurt the experience.I'm not a game designer,I can't say what is right or wrong,but if they wanted to give people the option to continue playing after the end,having a story and characters that make you get really attached,I think they should have put more thought into this to prevent or at least lessen this emptiness and loneliness that some people are feeling.Would it be that hard to make some new interactions with the important characters (like short quests or even cutscenes with dialog choices) to give a more emotional and complete closure to their relationships?Some mundane stuff like in Red Dead Redemption after John get his family back could work.The lack of change in the world (soldiers,banners,etc) sucks too.

Some days after the epilogue Geralt could be in Novigrad to bid farewell to his friends or something like that,then he,Dandelion and Zoltan could talk about their lifes,their friends and have a drink.Priscilla,now recovered,could sing a new song,about Ciri.

In the end,they could talk about Geralt love life and what he'll do now,and if the player is alone they offer to pay him a special night with the Passiflora girls (which the player can decline),this time a real threesome,then he goes roam the world.If he's in a relationship Geralt says Yen/Triss is waiting for him and he have to go.A cutscene of them leaving could play or just skip to their new home.Then the same thing happens,they talk about what happened (i keep wondering how Yen is feeling about Ciri),their life together,arrange their home,then enjoy a nice romantic night.The other day Geralt says he got a new contract (like in Triss ending) or that he's gonna train a bit so he don't get rusty and we go back to the open world.

They could make some small self-contained areas like the palace in Vizima,for Triss they could reuse her apartment from Novigrad but with a bigger courtyard,and for Yen it could be that hut she used in Kaer Trolde (or one of the hundreds the game have) with an external area with a garden like Geralt suggested,or put it somewhere around Kaer Morhen.Give the places a "home" look,a fast travel post,and it's done.

It would also be cool to have some kind of memento of Ciri,some visual change on Geralt model,in the empress ending her sword could be equipable,in the bad ending her medallion would be seen hanging on Geralt's belt,i just don't know about the witcher ending,he could give her his medallion but that wouldn't make much sense.

Just my 2 cents about this,i really loved the game but this thing about the endgame (and other things about the story) really frustrated me,had to get this out of my mind.Hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say,i'm not a english speaker so that makes a bit hard to organize my thoughts and this text is probably full of grammar errors,lol.
Yes we understand your feeling and what are you trying to say cause almost everyone who finished the game have same feelings about the bad post end-game, this was the most beautiful game i've ever play: awsome giant world to explore, fantastic story and most important thing characters that we love and got attached to them.

Everyone wants a better post end-game, so like you, me and many others says why dont put Yenn or Triss in some place were we can visit them talk about our romance (not only to talk :)) a home in few words where you can go after a day of hunt with Ciri to relax in company of the beloved one.

Ciri: so as i said in many other posts after we met her at the tavern (Withcer end) i was ready and really happy that finally we'll be abble to go hunt some monsters toghether, sit near a campfire or in a tavern drinking some wine and talk to her. SPOILER: at the end in the slideshow it says that Gerlat teaches her everything he knows END OF THE SPOILER. So why dont give us the posibility to really go hunt with her and maybe teach her something through some hunt quests.

I bought the to expansions but now i dont know if i'll play them because my desire to play the game disapered, every day i try to play but cant cause i feel sand and lonely in that huge world with out Ciri,Yenn/Triss. A game that i thought i'll play for months and months ended up after a few days cause of this Horrible and empty post main quest world.

>110 pages
ohly shieet

K. Yes, making characters react to the EVERY each ending is titanic work, sure right.

But correct me if this is a wrong idea :
Touissant DLC being partly post-end DLC.

Where we help Ciri becoming witcheress. With Triss and Yennefer romancing, cat fights and "family issues". With Lodge of Sorceress, broken down and in despair need of re-organizing.

Nilfgaard won? Lodge needs to reorganize and defend itself against influence of Nilfgaard spies/sorceresses.
Radovid won? Lodge needs to compromise with Nilfgaard, and Touissant being neutral state under Nilfgaard seems like a good place for starters.
Dijkstra won? Lodge needs to reorganize, Geralt could help tracking few missing sorceresses. Also Roche could be interplotted with dire situation of Temeria, and making co-op with Dijkstra

Dandelion is ex-lover of Touissant ruling princess, so he has space for more appearance. New brothel with Zoltan?

Now, the issues to which NPCs, character would need to react : which side won the war. Rest of stuff? Not really. Radovid won and Zoltan is persecuted? w/e, he came to Touissant to have some fun and not think about yet another war. Ignorance is blissfull, only now it could be reversed by precise ignoring of closure ;p
Yen/Triss/Ciri/Avallach : the ending.
Ciri dies? Touissant seems to be best setting to mourn her.
Ciri goes after white frost and never returns? A wild search, manipulating Lodge with Yen, Triss and Avallach, just for sake of trying
Ciri goes after white frost and comes back? Final training of becoming a witcheress, also family "events".
As for war, I feel that majority of characters shouldn't have much to say, short comments could suffice. Do not be perfectionists, it seems to me that if CDPR had doubled their budget, you guys would flesh and polish out to perfectness the post-Kaer Moren chapters, then add to top of that another two chapters and leave them unfinished. Better play rough with this one.

Other way of fixing would be paid EE DLC.

I tip the fedora to CDPR as always, but after the Kaer Moren it is so apparent that you just ran out of budget, it hurts! Every NPC including key ones, like Ciri and Avallach' (explaining white frost, what has been their relationship, Tir Na Lia no questions asked? CIRI RESCUED GERALT FROM WILD HUNT AND WE DON'T EVEN GET ONE DIALOGUE LINE ABOUT IT WITH OUR BELOVED ASH HAIRED DAUGHTER?!) And Dijkstra acts out of his character, it is unbelievable. Roche and Ves disappear,

I mean : it is hard to expect CDPR to fix lack of budget by simple means of just 30hr DLC.

But as for now, I think that Touissant = post end DLC is a quite fair strike between yet another DLC or paid EE DLC. Let's be sincere, there is no way that unpaid EE will be released, simply because it costs too much, and no sane person will give sh*t about it to you. You got GOTY, or even Game of Decade already. As a fan of Witcher series, and this being last game with Geralt as main protagonist, I seriously think it deserves the closure.

Another reason why Touissant is perfect for post-end : 1) it's released 1 year after the W3 Launch 2) it provides perfect setting (wines, balls, courts, elven undergrounds filled with monsters) and explanation of why world is so empty after the ending. (almost everyone that is important migrated to Touissant)

I even have imagined how it should start without breaking the already established ending :
A) ciri comes back from portal
1) you chose Yen : you live on outskirts of Touissant, high in the mountains, living your dream with Yen and Ciri, when just by accident you are drawn back to the big world of politics and witcher contracts. It fits Witcher universe so well. Say, during training with Ciri you come across [now the imagination starts to run, and I'd hand it over to professionals, rather than try to spin 300 different versions]
2) you chose Triss : you continue with Ciri to Touissant, to finish her last trainings for witcheress
B) ciri dies
1) Yen: you go to mourn her and live some hermit life at last
2) Triss: after some time in Kovir, you end up teleporting with Triss to Touissant to re-organize the Lodge
C) ciri does not come back:
variations of before mentioned sequences, only you organize a plot with Triss, Yen, Avallach to use Lodge for search of Ciri.

To people reading this : please cease silly comments about my person (default mode I met on reddit), and concentrate about my post
No spoilers, because I don't expect any sane person who did not end the game to click on that thread :)

ArreaPL I am sure that 99% of people are agree to pay just to have the posibility to have a good made expansion(DLC) that allows us to spent some time with our beloved girls. Your idea isn't bad i just want to see them in Touissant: like if you choose Yenn you have a house where you can go and visit (talk and romance) her during pauses from a quest and another but also be able to do some hunt quests/horse riding with Ciri cause as you said Touissant is full of wine, elven undergrounds field with monsters all things that Ciri and Geralt love to do toghether. This way devs should not even write new dialogs for other characters, only for Yenn,Ciri and Triss depend on our choise.

Oh and >110 pages full of s...t NO we all suggesting diferent things that can be done, i writed a massage to a Staff member and he told me thet they know that is a big issue for majorety of player and they discussed a lot of times about what to do. So i think it is a nice and a good thing that there are so many people suggesting how this problem can be solved(just a little hand to devs).

Another way is this:
I suggest to take off the witch hunters from Novigrad in case we killed Radovid, the toher locations are ok cause they are full of Nilfgaardin soldiers that are preparing to move away.
Then after removing with hunters in case we choose Triss put her in the old Shop that will act like a house for Geralt and Triss. With the possibility to talk with her about Yenn (for expample she says to you that Yennefer went to Nilgaard with the Lodge) abd other things about what happend in Novigrad after Radovinds death. Oh and a romance option maybe once per day after a hunt with Ciri you come home and spent some time in her company.

Same thing for Yenn(#TEAMYENNEFER) with some diferences like the the location of the Geralt and Yenns house with the same choise to romance her maybe one per day like Triss, but with dialongs that are focused on their life and Ciri (for example if Ciri becomes a witcher she asks you how is her training goes, of is Ciri is Emperess they can speak about what greats things she will do (personaly i dont think Empress ending is a good one cause Ciri allways wanted to be free from anyones control and with no one trying to manipulate her o and this way she dont need to get maried with a man because she likes women)).

Now about our beloved Ciri: for her you can make random locations like Dandelaions place in company of Dande,Zoltan and Priscilla, Kaer Morhen, in some tavern and sometimes at Triss shop or at Geralt and Yennefers house).
At the end it says that Geralt trained Ciri with all he knows so why dont make some quests(like hunt) where Geralt trains her with diferent monsters. Then make a dialog option that allows you to go hunt with her (for example: Ciri i've got a new contract lets make some money or kill some monsters and same for her) Just to be able to go killing monsters with her in our company. Another thing could be the possibility to make some horse racing with her.

ArreaPL I am sure that 99% of people are agree to pay just to have the posibility to have a good made expansion(DLC) that allows us to spent some time with our beloved girls. Your idea isn't bad i just want to see them in Touissant: like if you choose Yenn you have a house where you can go and visit (talk and romance) her during pauses from a quest and another but also be able to do some hunt quests/horse riding with Ciri cause as you said Touissant is full of wine, elven undergrounds field with monsters all things that Ciri and Geralt love to do toghether. This way devs should not even write new dialogs for other characters, only for Yenn,Ciri and Triss depend on our choise.

Oh and >110 pages full of s...t NO we all suggesting diferent things that can be done, i writed a massage to a Staff member and he told me thet they know that is a big issue for majorety of player and they discussed a lot of times about what to do. So i think it is a nice and a good thing that there are so many people suggesting how this problem can be solved(just a little hand to devs).

Another way is this:
I suggest to take off the witch hunters from Novigrad in case we killed Radovid, the toher locations are ok cause they are full of Nilfgaardin soldiers that are preparing to move away.
Then after removing with hunters in case we choose Triss put her in the old Shop that will act like a house for Geralt and Triss. With the possibility to talk with her about Yenn (for expample she says to you that Yennefer went to Nilgaard with the Lodge) abd other things about what happend in Novigrad after Radovinds death. Oh and a romance option maybe once per day after a hunt with Ciri you come home and spent some time in her company.

Same thing for Yenn(#TEAMYENNEFER) with some diferences like the the location of the Geralt and Yenns house with the same choise to romance her maybe one per day like Triss, but with dialongs that are focused on their life and Ciri (for example if Ciri becomes a witcher she asks you how is her training goes, of is Ciri is Emperess they can speak about what greats things she will do (personaly i dont think Empress ending is a good one cause Ciri allways wanted to be free from anyones control and with no one trying to manipulate her o and this way she dont need to get maried with a man because she likes women)).

Now about our beloved Ciri: for her you can make random locations like Dandelaions place in company of Dande,Zoltan and Priscilla, Kaer Morhen, in some tavern and sometimes at Triss shop or at Geralt and Yennefers house).
At the end it says that Geralt trained Ciri with all he knows so why dont make some quests(like hunt) where Geralt trains her with diferent monsters. Then make a dialog option that allows you to go hunt with her (for example: Ciri i've got a new contract lets make some money or kill some monsters and same for her) Just to be able to go killing monsters with her in our company. Another thing could be the possibility to make some horse racing with her.

100% agree! And don't forget about gwent. ^_^ Would be nice to play against Ciri/Triss/Yenn etc. Peace \/

Top Bottom