Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's not like Triss is innocent herself: I mean she manipulated Geralt during his amnesiac phase, using his splintered memories of Yennefer to place herself in Yennefer's position. She's was also kind of a weasel in the novels...
Don't start it here, Alan...

Or I will launch nuclear strike on Northern Ireland...:D

I took a look into the game forums and.........................bloody hell, it's like the last days of Rome in there.
Anyway i pretty much only stick to the Community section of the forums and things here remain good, here's hoping for it to continue like this :D

Oh and arguing about Yennefer/Triss is pointless, we all know who the best one actually is.

Love is blind, and make you fall in madness. Ah....

The sadest of all that of the forum is that there's an official thread for info the TW3 fans about news: awards, contests, DLCs, ...

But it's is barely used lately for the CDPR team and all infos are given in twitter or facebook.... I guess this is really unfair and the cake cherry is that Marcin seems more interest about Triss debate than the rest of the game complains.... :(

Notihng is like before, guys. Nothing. Meh

Speaking of TW3 women, Cerys is a really interesting character. She's strong, clever, determined and very pretty. Also wears actual armor. If there ever is a female warrior thread, my vote is for her.

Cerys was a nice surprise, did not expect CDPR to make her that interesting.

I took a look into the game forums and.........................bloody hell, it's like the last days of Rome in there.
Anyway i pretty much only stick to the Community section of the forums and things here remain good, here's hoping for it to continue like this

Once the new fanbase discovers there are other threads than their threads then we may have to bail out on the forum, but seriously, I have been thinking of just bailing out from the forum all together, like you said, Community is our last safe haven which I hope would last as long as possible.

Oh and arguing about Yennefer/Triss is pointless, we all know who the best one actually is.

Eredin is the best waifu, goddamnit! Forget about those sorceresses, they are all whores! Eredin is loyal.

Anyway i pretty much only stick to the Community section of the forums and things here remain good, here's hoping for it to continue like this :D

Yes we do ;)

Once the new fanbase discovers there are other threads than their threads then we may have to bail out on the forum, but seriously, I have been thinking of just bailing out from the forum all together, like you said, Community is our last safe haven which I hope would last as long as possible.
Yeah, although i suspect it will calm down later, or atleast until the expansions are released, then we're back on square one -.-

Eredin is the best waifu, goddamnit! Forget about those sorceresses, they are all whores! Eredin is loyal.
Husbando*

More loyal to his king than Triss would be for Geralt
Ohh, shots fired :lol:

Cerys was a nice surprise, did not expect CDPR to make her that interesting.

We shall make our last stand here.

As far as I see, the mass of the online members are decreasing since the launch. I hope that the shitstorm will ends the near future. This is the price of the wider audience I guess. Jut don't let them screw up the game because their stupid ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom