Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Vegelbud Estate was still my favorite.. Was a lot of fun to run around and dress up and wear masks! Plus Triss was able to let loose and be herself I think.

I think that was one of the best scenes in the game. It was beautiful, both Geralt and TRISS were themselves. I thought it was very romantic.

I think that was one of the best scenes in the game. It was beautiful, both Geralt and TRISS were themselves. I thought it was very romantic.

The look on Geralts face when he's chasing her through the maze... Always makes me smile!

I love this scene, this is first time when Geralt with rose have said thous love words.

I be happy too the red hair on his left is smoking hot.

Even though you hate Yen you cannot deny she is a beautiful woman :)

My fav Triss moment in the game was when she had the speech in front of the mages. I was really proud at her in the moment. :)

My fav Triss moment in the game was when she had the speech in front of the mages. I was really proud at her in the moment. :)

Yenn is smoking hot. And she is a really deep character that I didn't expect to like before I romanced her.

For me, the Vegelbond scene is easily the best moment with Triss in all 3 games.

If I rank my three best scenes in order I'll say:

1. The Docks of Novagrad- Now or Never
2. The Vegelbud Estate, kiss was perfect
3. Elven Bath Scene W2, Awesome

Yep, while i still like Triss more, i can say that the romance with Yen was really nice, and it was not always ''bitchy'' she had really good moments.

If I rank my three best scenes in order I'll say:

1. The Docks of Novagrad- Now or Never
2. The Vegelbud Estate, kiss was perfect
3. Elven Bath Scene W2, Awesome

For me i'll say....
1. Rose of remembrance (it was the symbol of their relationship imo and was the first time in the game i saw Geralt hinting at wanting to be with Triss, not to mention it was romantic)
2. The fountain outside the Passiflora (The scenery reflected how close they were at getting their happy ending and making plans for their future without a worry)
3. Vengelbud Residence (Both of them being laid back and letting their feelings for each other come to the surface)

Last edited:
There were some nice scenes in TW1 also..

Attachments

• witcher 2015-07-04 10-53-46-67.jpg
    witcher 2015-07-04 10-53-46-67.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 53

No doubt, but you got it wrong I don't hate Yen, in fact she is smoking hot too but I'm blinded by Teiss magic. Lol plus I don't want to be hit by Marigold fireballs. Same if I was on the other side I wouldn’t dare cross because, I wouldn’t want want to puke my guts out like the dude in the Tavern in skellige who was talking crap about Yen.

---------- Updated at 09:15 AM ----------

For me i'll say....
1. Rose of remembrance (it was the symbol of their relationship imo and was the first time in the game i saw Geralt hinting at wanting to be with Triss, not to mention it was romantic)
2. The fountain outside the Passiflora (The scenery reflected how close they were at getting their happy ending and making plans for their future without a worry)
3. Vengelbud Residence (Both of them being laid back and letting their feelings for each other come to the surface)

Rose of remembrance was nice. You know what I just thought giving about. Giving it back to her will automatically be my number one moment.

Talking to Triss on the boat ( feel free, to change/add.......delete lol), of course i would imagine there might be more than something like this on the boat (and hopefully other interactions). Anyway anyone want to give this a shot? (can be any scene).

Option 1: How are you getting along with the rest of the lodge?
Option 2: The whole family is back together
Option 3: Anything on your mind?

Option 1: Geralt: How are you getting along with the rest of the lodge?
Triss: Fine, Phillipa seems to be in a good mood, Yen is worried and i am worried for Fringilla's sake
Geralt: We will get her back, i am sure of it
Triss: I hope you're right

Option 2: Geralt: Looks like the whole family is back together
Triss: Yes and we need everyone to defeat Eredin and protect Ciri
Geralt: And how are you?
Triss: I am fine, but be careful (Camera cuts to Triss looking worried at Geralt if romanced, otherwise her facial expressions stay the same
Geralt: I will, so long Triss

Option 3: Geralt: Anything on your mind?
Triss: Just that we must find the sunstone, find Fringilla and protect Ciri
Geralt: That it?
Triss: Avallach seems to have an ulterior motive
Geralt: Hmmm not thinking about how dangerous it is....for me (only is said if Triss was romanced, otherwise it is a "farewell Triss" and dialogue ends)
Triss: Of course (both smile at each other, quick kiss implemented, dialogue ends)

Talking to Triss on the boat ( feel free, to change/add.......delete lol), of course i would imagine there might be more than something like this on the boat (and hopefully other interactions). Anyway anyone want to give this a shot? (can be any scene).

Option 1: How are you getting along with the rest of the lodge?
Option 2: The whole family is back together
Option 3: Anything on your mind?

Option 1: Geralt: How are you getting along with the rest of the lodge?
Triss: Fine, Phillipa seems to be in a good mood, Yen is worried and i am worried for Fringilla's sake
Geralt: We will get her back, i am sure of it
Triss: I hope you're right

Option 2: Geralt: Looks like the whole family is back together
Triss: Yes and we need everyone to defeat Eredin and protect Ciri
Geralt: And how are you?
Triss: I am fine, but be careful (Camera cuts to Triss looking worried at Geralt if romanced, otherwise her facial expressions stay the same
Geralt: I will, so long Triss

Option 3: Geralt: Anything on your mind?
Triss: Just that we must find the sunstone, find Fringilla and protect Ciri
Geralt: That it?
Triss: Avallach seems to have an ulterior motive
Geralt: Hmmm not thinking about how dangerous it is....for me (only is said if Triss was romanced, otherwise it is a "farewell Triss" and dialogue ends)
Triss: Of course (both smile at each other, quick kiss implemented, dialogue ends)

Very nice, should have a little more intimacy tho, I think Triss be super worried to the point of almost freaking out. Very nice tho

Very nice, should have a little more intimacy tho, I think Triss be super worried to the point of almost freaking out. Very nice tho

Thanks, yeah i agree, there could be more intimacy (i just couldn't think of something, my mind is switching off), but i could imagine that selecting the third option could open up more dialogue options similar to how sometimes the option to say "Let's talk about something else" comes up and then say there is 5 more options, then 2 would be more intimate (if not romanced then they would be a short one line dialogue). The additional dialogue options may be short as well but it could lead to a kiss or a hug or a smile (or what can be considered intimate).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom