Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel exactly the same way "Long Live CDPR" although I could say the opposite for the "Respect my authoritah!!!" people if you read my PM lol ;)

Yeah, Cartman's of the world...are a problem.

"Tree-fity? You gave da'locnest monster tree-fity? WOMAN!!!" :D

---------- Updated at 07:51 AM ----------

I am back, yesterday i dreamed about Triss, i guess i became crazy

Holy...

Welcome BACK!

Long dream, remembered i was redhead when i am not at all, she was running, and as they said, when girl runs like that it's because they want you to catch them so i did running, and there was other stuffs but the most weird was the end, when a nowhere guy said that i kissed Yennefer, and Triss starts crying, and i was roughly like: stop saying bullshit. Think you guys influenced me with the Novigrad-Skellige things lol

BUT! Before they discuss battle Triss and Yenn waiting for Gerlat like there was possible to talk to them.

Nothing from Triss or Yen.

I see you let letho survive - I killed him at the end of W2

Dude kidnapped Triss and started the whole mess - in a way he is the reason she was kidnapped by Nilfgaard in the first place - plus he killed Cedric.

I see you let letho survive - I killed him at the end of W2

Dude kidnapped Triss and started the whole mess - in a way he is the reason she was kidnapped by Nilfgaard in the first place - plus he killed Cedric.
In TW2 I saved as much as I could. And used savefiles for TW3 where Geralt helped to free Saskia, so Letho saved Triss.
And Letho by himself didn't started it, he was just a tool.

There needed to be as from Triss, as from Yenn, deepens with whom is Geralt, like it was with Ciri.

It would be nice. I want to say hello to Triss in a meaningful way after that long separation. For now Geralt meets her with this emotional kiss from Yenn.

I have a quiz for you guys.

The instrument we heard from the fountain scene, is it a

1.Violin

2.Dulcimer

3.Guitare

4.Lyre

5. Pan Flute

6. Dutar

7.Harp

8. Rubab

9. Pandura

10.Ukulele

11.Balalaika

In TW2 I saved as much as I could. And used savefiles for TW3 where Geralt helped to free Saskia, so Letho saved Triss.
And Letho by himself didn't started it, he was just a tool.

Lol i always save Triss myslef and kill Letho - even if he was just a tool - he still killed innocent people - noone asked him to do that --- also I kind of owed Roach because he saved me twice even though I went Iorveth path.

---------- Updated at 01:31 PM ----------

I have a quiz for you guys.

The instrument we heard from the fountain scene, is it a

1.Violin

2.Dulcimer

3.Guitare

4.Lyre

5. Pan Flute

6. Dutar

7.Harp

8. Rubab

9. Pandura

10.Ukulele

11.Balalaika

Hahaha I only heard of about a 3rd of those instruments and I only know what like 3 of them sound like.

Lol i always save Triss myslef and kill Letho - even if he was just a tool - he still killed innocent people - noone asked him to do that --- also I kind of owed Roach because he saved me twice even though I went Iorveth path.

it sounds like we played the exact same way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom