WHAT the HELL is going on??

+
WHAT the HELL is going on??

So, I log on to play witcher this morning on my ps-4, and everything is changed. Herbs weigh more. Prices are different. Merchants have more money. What the hell???? I thought that they couldn't hotfix the game without having to download a patch??

Things are DEFINITELY different. WHY???

So, I log on to play witcher this morning on my ps-4, and everything is changed. Herbs weigh more. Prices are different. Merchants have more money. What the hell???? I thought that they couldn't hotfix the game without having to download a patch??

What specifically? I can compare to my game to see if there is any difference.

Tuco

Forum veteran

I have no idea of what you are even talking about.
As far as I know there was no patch on any platform today.

Jeepers, typed a long response and it didn't take. Items seem to be taking up double weight now. Barrels floating in the sky. Killing mobs with one shot of igni. The merchants have a lot more gold..the merchants in white orchard now have 199 gold every day. Prices for items like food seem higher. I can't sell any foods to any vendor. It's just strange. Think I'll have to reinstall.

Top Bottom