Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what codex says:
If Geralt chooses to rescue Triss during Chapter III:After hearing the accusations against Sile, Carduin demonstrated keen intuition and political savvy. He immediately demanded that she be removed from the Conclave, thus proclaiming the newly formed institution's stance on the matter.
If Geralt chooses not to rescue Triss during Chapter III:Their protests were for naught – Carduin and the other mages were arrested in connection with the accusations against the Lodge of Sorceresses .

Codex prove nothing, it happen before Saskia descend to the summit

In save Triss path, he is crush by Saskia. The other he is arrested and most likely dead

Back to Triss.

Why the heck did they change her hair colour in TW3?It looks much better in TW2

I'm not sure, I think it looks better in TW3. Plus, her hair isn't dyed. it just depends. Her face features are angelic though!

There is some sort of filter on those gifs which makes her hair seem way more red than it normally looks in game allthough I do think the color looks better in the Witcher 2. If there is a mod to make it more natural looking red I will probably download.
For shits and giggles someone should photoshop an image of her from the Witcher 3 to match her book description more. Loose auburn hair and blue eyes.

There is some sort of filter on those gifs which makes her hair seem way more red than it normally looks in game allthough I do think the color looks better in the Witcher 2. If there is a mod to make it more natural looking red I will probably download.
For shits and giggles someone should photoshop an image of her from the Witcher 3 to match her book description more. Loose auburn hair and blue eyes.

It was always different in the books, sometimes they said it's auburn hair, sometimes it's chestnut red and sometimes it's golden red, what never changed is her eye color.

Maybe it's just the lighting,but here it looks completely different:

Different game engine. TW2 was made by REDengine 2 with Havok physics, PathEngine and SpeedTree
TW3 was made by REDengine 3 - color density, details, everything changed.

She always looks like an angel in any of her photos though, It's why we all love her, thanks for sharing!

Yeah it's different. I was just saying that gif had color value's tweaked so that made the difference all the more dramatic. It is definitely a brighter shade of red in the Witcher 3.

Triss in the official artwork of TW1

She looks awful and totally OOC,but at least they got her hair and eyes right ;D

She was substantially sexed down in TW3 I thought. I can understand there will be visual differences given the change of engine but even between some of the promotional material and the final product there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom