Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ida hates gold and stuff if i remember correctly.

Here's Ida's dress

Well, she look beautiful with the new dress ..... But from a game perspective i think the original outfit is much more in character.

Recently did the last Triss mission on my 2nd play-through. At the fountain scene the work put into the facial animations is impressive. Really glad they decided to improve on that tech with this game.

Also I just happen to take some more 4k screenshots.

(click for screens)

Man, you took pretty good pictures here

Wow you guys - go to sleep and we already have nearly 100 pages.

Good job, but no way im gonna read all that to catch up lol. So have I missed anything important.

It seems that no matter what is said or done some people will alway find issues with Triss, her abilities, her role, her hair, her eyes, her fingers, her dress, what she did or did not do, why Geralt loves her, why is she even a romance choicem How important she is or should be, oh did I mention her hair? Some people have problem with everything Triss.

Everyone is free intepret the wotcher as the please, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions and no one cares if you agree or disagree with their opinion.
Back and forth is not going to convince anyone to change their mind.

Everyone is free to do whatever they like and believe whatever they want. This is a game and people are free to do what they want. In my witcher game Triss is the greatest thing since slice bread. Only thing better than Triss is Triss. I like her hair color now, I like in W2, I will still like it even if they made it green or purple and I will still like Triss.

She is the best out of all the sorceresses and that my opinion. No one has to agree with it and I really don't care if they do or do not. I find it ironic that people alway try to impose their views on others and exert themselves as the Witcher subject matter expert but are unwilling to accept the views of others.

Triss is Triss and we like Triss because she Triss.

It seems that no matter what is said or done some people will alway find issues with Triss, her abilities, her role, her hair, her eyes, her fingers, her dress, what she did or did not do, why Geralt loves her, why is she even a romance choicem How important she is or should be, oh did I mention her hair? Some people have problem with everything Triss.

Everyone is free intepret the wotcher as the please, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions and no one cares if you agree or disagree with their opinion.
Back and forth is not going to convince anyone to change their mind.

Everyone is free to do whatever they like and believe whatever they want. This is a game and people are free to do what they want. In my witcher game Triss is the greatest thing since slice bread. Only thing better than Triss is Triss. I like her hair color now, I like in W2, I will still like it even if they made it green or purple and I will still like Triss.

She is the best out of all the sorceresses and that my opinion. No one has to agree with it and I really don't care if they do or do not. I find it ironic that people alway try to impose their views on others and exert themselves as the Witcher subject matter expert but are unwilling to accept the views of others.

Triss is Triss and we like Triss because she Triss.

Agreed, Triss is my fav female in the whole of Witcher.

But I do really like Yen aswell.

Yep, I prefer the Witcher 2 dress. I was hoping it would have been one of the free dlcs.

Yup. I was hugely disappointed with her alternate outfit. It would have been out of place even at the ball. There is just no setting in the game where that alternate outfit works. I don't like any of them to be fair because none of them suit the character they're on. Would be interesting to see the numbers on how many people have Triss' installed.

Interestingly, both "opposing" groups say the exact same :p

My own problems with Triss may be fixed by CDPR. The rest I myself will fix with RedKit. That is all from me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom