Question regarding Triss

+
Question regarding Triss

Hi there, new to the forum.

So some minor spoilers here so I suggest you don't read on if you don't want to know - I would post in the spoiler discussion but I'm wary of other spoilers since I've not finished yet - and it's just a simple question so I thought it would be no problem.

I decided to let Triss go to Kovir in the "Now or Never quest". Does this mean she won't return later in the story at all or does she come back regardless of whether you romance her or not? I just need a simple yes or no answer with no further details as I don't want spoiled further. This is just something I need to know haha.

Last edited:
Hi there, new to the forum.

So some minor spoilers here so I suggest you don't read on if you don't want to know - I would post in the spoiler discussion but I'm wary of other spoilers since I've not finished yet - and it's just a simple question so I thought it would be no problem.

I decided to let Triss go to Kovir in the "Now or Never quest". Does this mean she won't return later in the story at all or does she come back regardless of whether you romance her or not? I just need a simple yes or no answer with no further details as I don't want spoiled further. This is just something I need to know haha.

From what I have read, she returns later in the game regardless of whether you romance her or not.

I would post in the spoiler discussion but I'm wary of other spoilers since I've not finished yet

The same goes for others, so please use the spoiler forums so that they don't stumble across YOUR post. You can always use notifications to pick up answers to your own thread without seeing the rest of the forum.

This is good to know, because I have no romantic interest in Triss and had no qualms with putting her on that boat but wasn't sure if there was a way to get her back to kaer mohren without sexing her.

This is good to know, because I have no romantic interest in Triss and had no qualms with putting her on that boat but wasn't sure if there was a way to get her back to kaer mohren without sexing her.

"Without sexing her."

Classy. I'm sure Triss will dearly miss you. :facepalm:

The same goes for others, so please use the spoiler forums so that they don't stumble across YOUR post. You can always use notifications to pick up answers to your own thread without seeing the rest of the forum.

Okay, my apologies and thanks for the advice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the poster who answered my question too. Good to know she'll be back, I like her character even though I'm a Yennefer man myself.

Top Bottom