Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a copy of the contract? The one she made him sign to be her "man"?

Geralt is a Witcher, he's always a free man and always will be. It wasn't his fault he had to work for Emhyr Var Emreis, some other people dragged him into it.

Yen said so herself:
“Enough talk,” she snapped. “More humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character… As of right now, right now!

And Geralt confirmed it:
“Geralt?”“I’m listening, Yen.”“When we… When we were not together, were you with other women?”“No.”“Not once?”“Not once.”“Your voice did not tremble. So I do not know why I don’t believe you.”“I am only for you, Yen.”“Now I do.”

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Yen make that clear to Triss somewhere in the books.
Also the reason why Triss didn't help Yen so that she'll get a chance with Geralt if she's gone?

She tried to, there was about to fight, something came up and interrupted though, but Triss never coward away in that discussion, she was just trying to avoid causing any "drama", but sometimes, people don't leave you much of a choice.

He wasn't Triss' man until he officialy broke up with Yen.And that can't happen until TW3

If someone gets amnesia and sleeps with another woman for 2 years, I wouldn't exactly consider them still together when Geralt gets his memory back. And when you meet Yen in Visima she says she doesn't want to hear any of it and says besides I heard you and Triss made a good couple.

4. WORLD ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PLAYER CHOICE: NPC acknowledges player choices and romantic interest or have the dialogue option to correct/inform them.

What do you all think? My reason for the additional detail is clarification. We have to be reasonable and make sure our suggestions are. The dev can choose to approach this a different way, after all these are simple suggestions base on inputs from last and current thread. The above additions can really flesh out the relationship choice with Triss.

The worst thing ever is that you can't even speak with Dandelion/Zoltan about present situation at all. Dandelion used to create drama about relationships and in TW3 he doesn't give a f*** about it at all.

Btw. @LaPadite ten człowiek nie jest wart zachodu. To tak jakbyś tłumaczył 7 latkowi teorię cząstek elementarnych.

She tried to, there was about to fight, something came up and interrupted though, but Triss never coward away in that discussion, she was just trying to avoid causing any "drama", but sometimes, people don't leave you much of a choice.

Yen made it clear to Triss but since no binding contract....no dice?

TeamFringilla go!!!

Yen said so herself:
“Enough talk,” she snapped. “More humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character… As of right now, right now!

And Geralt confirmed it:
“Geralt?”“I’m listening, Yen.”“When we… When we were not together, were you with other women?”“No.”“Not once?”“Not once.”“Your voice did not tremble. So I do not know why I don’t believe you.”“I am only for you, Yen.”“Now I do.”

You're mixing books, that's not what happened.

'Enough talk,' she snapped. 'more humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character … As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair …'

'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I …' The both fell silent when they saw the cloud of dust as Ciri galloped back towards them. They immediately understood that something was happening. Even before Ciri had reach them.

Ah goddamn, I've recently started up a new TW3 playthrough, trying out new things, and I just did the Triss torture as opposed to just killing everyone, fuck that was hard to keep with.

You're mixing books, that's not what happened.

'Enough talk,' she snapped. 'more humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character … As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair …'

'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I …' The both fell silent when they saw the cloud of dust as Ciri galloped back towards them. They immediately understood that something was happening. Even before Ciri had reach them.

Those quotes are actually from the same book,just different dialogues.

Really? 2 women so great and awesome Two amazing women capable of love Geralt and yet subject to these outrageous comparisons?

Triss always liked me, but after this avalanche of testosterone teenager poured over their character, I begin to find her quite unbearable. Seeing her in the game reminds me of this topic, now I identify her as a unfair woman who despises a terrible enemy, rather than a woman in a difficult dilemma to her best friend. Here, , where the Mindless and lack of maturity are the chose way for contempting the person not chosen by the main character. I would not want to be the friend of your friend. Poor thing!

One can love Triss, adore her, dream her and become her in a Godess, but stop comparing with the other in scene. Only boys act like this. If I were Triss and hear how the majorty of you are discrediting my best friend the way you do, I never ever adress you my word. Even CDPR have made this two awesome women a lot more mature than many of some posts here writen. :(

Now, throw me the dogs.

Really? 2 women so great and awesome Two amazing women capable of love Geralt and yet subject to these outrageous comparisons?

Triss always liked me, but after this avalanche of testosterone teenager poured over their character, I begin to find her quite unbearable. Seeing her in the game reminds me of this topic, now I identify her as a unfair woman who despises a terrible enemy, rather than a woman in a difficult dilemma to her best friend. Here, , where the Mindless and lack of maturity are the chose way for contempting the person not chosen by the main character. I would not want to be the friend of your friend. Poor thing!

One can love Triss, adore her, dream her and become her in a Godess, but stop comparing with the other in scene. Only boys act like this. If I were Triss and hear how the majorty of you are discrediting my best friend the way you do, I never ever adress you my word. Even CDPR have made this two awesome women a lot more mature than many of some posts here writen. :(

Now, throw me the dogs.

Sorry, we are no more in the mood for arguments..so no dogs for you my friend, and welcome!

Sorry for Triss lovers, but for me she will forever stay the girl who spend half of a book having diarrhea and being useless ...

But beside that, she is indeed a good ally, like Zoltan or Regis.

she was having an allergic reaction, I understand that reading books in different languages could make interpretation of some phrases difficult, anywho, welcome to the thread!

@KingHochmeister You'd be surprised of the miracles CDPR can work, Triss is everyones favorite character and love interest, you will find nothing but love in here, for you and for her.

@wichat I was referring to the comment that was made about the diarrhea, because it was caused by an allergic reaction and it wasn't for "half a book" most people who read the books will know that, it was only the first half of chapter 4 in a book that had 7 chapters.

I just find it disturbing how could people make fun of other people's misfortune, knowing that their favorite character had deformities and I could never get myself to go on that character's topic to post or talk about such a thing. It's distasteful, rude and in my opinion offensive thing to make fun of even when it comes to a "fictional" character.

Last edited:
she was having an allergic reaction, I understand that reading books in different languages could make interpretation of some phrases difficult, anywho, welcome to the thread!

@KingHochmeister You'd be surprised of the miracles CDPR can work, Triss is everyones favorite character and love interest, you will find nothing but love in here, for you and for her.

Let's not exaggerate please ;) Triss is not everyone's favorite character or love interest.

Let's not exaggerate please ;) Triss is not everyone's favorite character or love interest.

You're the one here trying to discuss it and we all thank you for your comments, you're helping us every time make this thread bigger and bigger, better even, because people get to learn about the mistakes they made from sharing incorrect stuff from the lore.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Welcome to the thread!

#TeamTriss grows bigger with your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom