Stash system

+
Stash system

I'm hoping that if I store something at a certain location, I have to go back to that specific location to get it.

Can't store anything in the game mate, if you left something somewhere, odds are it will be gone when you try to get it back.

EDIT:

Seems I'm wrong as patch notes might have been released, or at least partially, and the new patch might introduce player storage. I think if this is true, then I very much think they will be linked, as I'm guessing this is standard, but have no idea if it will or not.

Last edited:
If they are linked, I will probably just use one and pretend the others don't exist until I move everything to a closer one.

Gotta roleplay hard.

I'm pretty bad about that, I hate any little thing that detracts from immersion. Some examples are:

- Where is Geralt keeping that huge-ass lamp? I wish they would have made it some crystal in the palm of his hand
- When someone gives Geralt all his gear back and then I walk through the place empty handed just after he handed it to me
- How did my horse get here, I thought I left him back on the mainland

Originally Posted by tfwoods3
How did my horse get here, I thought I left him back on the mainland
/QUOTE]

Please don't kill me plezzzz

LOL!!!

Attachments

• LOL.jpg
    LOL.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 79
If they are linked, I will probably just use one and pretend the others don't exist until I move everything to a closer one.

I'll pretend I have a key for the storage chest and then pretend that I lost it and embark on a quest to get it back..

Gotta roleplay hard.

Now THAT's roleplaying it hard, PWNED. I'm 10 times more hardcore than this softcore enthusiast. Oh, and I'll also pretend someone stole my horse (or my horse whistle, not fully decided yet.. OPINIONS???) so I can embark on yet another epic adventure trying to find Roach (under a rock?? NOOOOO) and / or do the entire key finding quest on foot

I'd prefer the stash locations to be linked or at least have a lot of storage, need room for all the witcher gear

Top Bottom