Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Nice to see this game getting these things sorted out. As I have played already 2 times through the game, I will have a 3rd playthrough after the second Addon launched next year. Im very excited to see this game completely polished until then! Keep it up!

PLEASE Tell me that inventory will no longer AUTO sort by any means ! or add an option for disabling it i just hate it PLEASE Marcin

Why dumb this down? Alchemy ingredients AND crafting materials SHOULD take up inventory space...

You are giving a stash container which is already a MASSIVE help. Why make it easier? This is disappointing...
Sadly it seems you are trying to please casuals all the way...
i agree. the last thing we need is more simplified game mechanics. especially with the already existing and atrocious hand-holding in the game (see this thread for more details: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/51851-Concerning-GPS-and-hand-holding).

I am honestly not gonna lie. I am quite surprised you guys put off the DLC (in a good way). Furthermore, there isn't a single thing that you have posted in your post that I do not like. Every single one of those things has been something on my mind at one point or another. I honestly haven't even come close to beating the game (so much content <3), so all of these changes will be GREATLY appreciated and used (maybe not the alternate movement set, no idea what that is yet).

Regardless, thank you so much for actually caring about the quality/state of your game. It's refreshing :).

• A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
  • Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.

Seriously? You're really nerfing the game, making it even more accessible for casual gamers?

Both of these decisions are - sorry - stupid and anti-climatic. Instead of fixing the core problem (the broken loot system and the respective broken economy) you just make existing systems more gamey and dumbed down.

Sigh. I miss good OLD CDPR...

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Seriously? You're really nerfing the game, making it even more accessible for casual gamers?

Both of these decisions are - sorry - stupid and anti-climatic. Instead of fixing the core problem (the broken loot system and the respective broken economy) you just make existing systems more gamey and dumbed down.

Sigh. I miss good OLD CDPR...

:facepalm:

if you don't like it don't use it, the stash has been asked by players for a while now and it is a great addition.

CDPR could make an new difficulty mode,so it wouldn't interfere with the casual portion of the game and would please the hardcore public.I did a post about it but can't post the full link :/
threads/49375-The-Witcher-3-Enhanced-Edition?p=1785042#post1785042

Best company and game ever. I love you guys! Awesome game. Thanks for continuing to make a perfect game even more perfect! Fan-tastic!

if you don't like it don't use it, the stash has been asked by players for a while now and it is a great addition.

Just because some people ask something doesn't mean it should be in the game. Why not just making it like the typical modern Bioware game altogether?

And I'm indeed FORCED to use weigthless alchemy and crafting components, sorry.

---------- Updated at 11:19 PM ----------

Why? It hurts the climate?

Anti-climatic = unimmersive, reducing the believablity and logical consistency and integrity of the game and its systems

Weight limit in RPG.. we would be better without. This is not a "core vs casual" player thing, this is just made to annoy you and make the game time longer because you constantly teleport and try to find a vendor who have enough money to buy it... completely useless. I'm happy with the changes.

Just because some people ask something doesn't mean it should be in the game. Why not just making it like the typical modern Bioware game altogether?

And I'm indeed FORCED to use weigthless alchemy and crafting components, sorry.

---------- Updated at 11:19 PM ----------

Anti-climatic = unimmersive, reducing the believablity and logical consistency and integrity of the game and its systems

Only in a universe where climax doesn't end in an x. You're looking for "anti-climactic". But that has nothing do do with believability or consistency. It has to do with the absence of a climax where there should have been one.

Last edited:

I don't know. Giving people stashes to leave the equipment behind, makes more sense and is more immersive, than carrying all that stuff on your back, or on the horse, which bags you can access even without Roach being there.

And if you mean the ingredient weight, it was very minor in the first place so, it changes nothing.

EDIT: Didn't knew it's also crafting materials, my bad. I would prefer only stashes then, but I still don't see a massive problem. Certianly not immersion wise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom