Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really...? :D

It is from the first chapter of Sword of Destiny! They meet again after 4 years when Geralt left her with flowers and a letter.

UPDATE: I think I misunderstood your message, you want the book, right? lol
Anything, really, at first I'd thought the poster had taken it from a site that had the book on it.

But thank you, I'll see if I can get my hands on the books

@syafri88 welcome! :)

Please do not leave me hanging, I need to you to send me to wherever you got that from.
It's from the short story "The limits of the possible" of Sword of Destiny book. ;)

[SUB]It's the fan translation, now there's the official translation, I pasted this part because it's way simpler to copy this than writing the entire part from the italian version and then translating it to english.[/SUB]

Come on don't leave that on a cliffhanger (like that disappointing epilogue ehem).
I want to know what did Yen do to Geralt afterwards :D

Anything, really, at first I'd thought the poster had taken it from a site that had the book on it.

But thank you, I'll see if I can get my hands on the books

I have all the books in Spanish and in multiple formats but not in English, I'm so sorry... I wish I could help you :(

Lol I just imagined this in the ingame Yen's voice (when she was saying this because of the crystal from megascope)
What a glorious scene it would have been.

Anyway, I just checked the italian version, it sounded way too harsh to my ears, indeed in this version it's not "piece of shit" but "scoundrel"

Both have their own effective meaning :rofl:

Speaking of the megascope scene,i find it funny when people call Yen a bitch for teleporting Geralt into the river.He got off easy.It could've been much worse ;)
"In my way? Don't you understand anything, you idiot? If you were in my way, just a hindrance, I could be rid of you in the blink of an eye; teleport you to the end of Cape Bremervoor or create a tornado to transport to the country of Hanna. With a little effort, I could turn you into a piece of quartz and put you in my garden, in the flowerbed with the peonies. I could brain-wash you so that you'd forget who I am and what my name is. This would be the ideal solution, because then I could simply say: 'It was fun, bye.' I could walk away quietly, just like you did when you ran away from my house in Vengerberg."

Speaking of the megascope scene,i find it funny when people call Yen a bitch for teleporting Geralt into the river.He got off easy.It could've been much worse ;)
"In my way? Don't you understand anything, you idiot? If you were in my way, just a hindrance, I could be rid of you in the blink of an eye; teleport you to the end of Cape Bremervoor or create a tornado to transport to the country of Hanna. With a little effort, I could turn you into a piece of quartz and put you in my garden, in the flowerbed with the peonies. I could brain-wash you so that you'd forget who I am and what my name is. This would be the ideal solution, because then I could simply say: 'It was fun, bye.' I could walk away quietly, just like you did when you ran away from my house in Vengerberg."

:victory:

That's why I call a tough love

Well, she has inner fire...that's true

Anyone can tell me in what chronological order are the books?

Thinking of getting the English Version of it.

It is always pleasure to read this from new members. Welcome syafri88 on this great topic!!!

Thank you.

How can people still say that Triss is the one for Geralt?

Once he recovers his memories, his first impulse is to go find Yen. That should already tell you of his feelings for her

Come on don't leave that on a cliffhanger (like that disappointing epilogue ehem).
I want to know what did Yen do to Geralt afterwards :D
Geralt did not say a word as he sensed Yennefer's seething anger. The sorceress once again pushed the insubordinate curls from her forehead. She looked him closely in the eye.
"We met. Too bad," she continued in a low voice. "We're not going to put on a show for the others. Let's preserve our dignity. Let's pretend to be good friends. But don't be mistaken, Geralt: between us there is nothing more than that. Nothing more, do you understand? And rejoice because it means that I've abandoned some plans I've been cooking up for you. But it doesn't mean that I forgive you. I shall never forgive you, witcher. Never."

She turned wildly, grabbing her bowl so violently that she splashed herself with water, and disappeared behind a wagon. Geralt shooed away a mosquito which flitted around his ear making an irritating noise. He slowly took the path back to the fire where sparse applause expressed approval for Dandelion's singing. He looked at the dark blue sky gaping above the black, jagged crest of the mountains.

He wanted to laugh.

He didn't know why.

Last edited:
See, I'm not sure about Sorceresses or their power, so when I see something like this, I wonder why Yen doesn't just turn all the Wild Hunt members into rocks. Or teleport them into lakes, I mean, they're wearing PLATE, they'd sink, like rocks.

Alternatively she could turn them into rocks and then put them in a lake, so they'd sink like rocks, as rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom