Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime-style Yen

That characterization of Yennefer is for me, the best one I've ever seen according to the books and Geralt's description. Yen is not what we call a "beauty" but beautiful in her own way, not very tall, with extraordinary violet eyes, raven black hair, thin lips and a little long nose. She is exotic.

Francesca Findabair by far is the prettiest IMO, looking from the screen. Bet if CDPR were to bring them into game, she'll look x10 better just like what they did with Triss and Yen

Elfs are hawt in-game :D

Geralt glanced keenly at the elf. For a second time, he thought he saw traces of a blush on his face. It surprised him no less than Chireadan's words. Pure-blooded elves were not wont to admire human women, even the very beautiful ones, and Yennefer, although attractive in her own way, couldn't pass as a great beauty.
Beauty is a funny thing...And mostly subjective :D

Yen is too ugly, Margarita as well, Ciri has the wrong hair colour and Sheala looks too young.

'Yen' and 'ugly'?These two words should never be used in the same sentence :scold:
I think Rita looks fine.Ciri is not really a member of the Lodge,so i don't count her.I agree about Sheala,but her dress is definitely more book friendly,than her dress from TW2.

Uhm...I was thinking. When Geralt wakes up after his dream, in White Orchard, he says that Yennefer never visited Kaer Morhen.
I was reading Blood of Elves again yesterday and actually...Yennefer says to Dandelion that...she has been there, at Kaer Morhen, a couple of times. :huh:

Uhm...I was thinking. When Geralt wakes up after his dream, in White Orchard, he says that Yennefer never was in Kaer Morhen.
I was reading Blood of Elves again yesterday and actually...Yennefer says to Dandelion that...she has been there, at Kaer Morhen, a couple of times. :huh:

Geralt said "she was never THERE" - I think he meant KM headquarters, not the city itself.

Uhm...I was thinking. When Geralt wakes up after his dream, in White Orchard, he says that Yennefer never was in Kaer Morhen.

I thought he meant that she'd never been in the guest room.

Uhm...I was thinking. When Geralt wakes up after his dream, in White Orchard, he says that Yennefer never visited Kaer Morhen.

Yes, and without invitation, says Yennefer :(

Maybe he means, that she was not at KM at that time (the time Ciri was trained there).

From my understanding, it was Triss who supervised Ciri when she went rigorous physical training at KM. Ciri was only supervised by Yennefer when she was about to begin her training in magic, and it wasn't at KM.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

From my understanding, it was Triss who supervised Ciri when she went rigorous physical training at KM. Ciri was only supervised by Yennefer when she was about to begin her training in magic, and it wasn't at KM.

Yes, but when Yen saves Dandelion she tells him she has been in Kaer Morhen a few times, but always without invitation... she says this fact with sadness.

---------- Updated at 02:45 PM ----------

Yep, I think Geralt meant "she was never there...with us (him and CIri)"

Maybe!

Yes, and without invitation, says Yennefer :(

No, she says that she's never been there without invitation, which means that she didn't want to go there, to warning Geralt only to be an unwelcome guest.

"I was there, but never without invitation" or something like that.

Maybe he means, that she was not at KM at that time (the time Ciri was trained there).

Uhm...yeah, this makes sense.

Yes, but when Yen saves Dandelion she tells him she has been in Kaer Morhen a few times, but always without invitation... she says this fact with sadness.

She actually says the opposite:
“I’ve noticed.” He grimaced and rubbed his aching shoulder. “And that is precisely why I believe Geralt should be warned. You are the only one who knows where to look for him. You know the way. I guess you used to be… a guest there…?”
Yennefer turned away. Dandilion saw her lips pinch, the muscles in her cheek quiver.
“Yes, in the past,” she said and there was something elusive and strange in her voice. “I used to be a guest there, sometimes. But never uninvited.”

Andrzej Sapkowski,Blood of Elves

No, Triss wasn't at Kaer Morjen for supervising Ciri' training but because the girl was becoming a little woman and this little detail of biology disturbed somehow the Witchers. She made the mind conectgion with her, also for Ciri's nightmares and Triss, admiting she couldn't help her, pointed to Yen for go on with her training. So Triss were with Ciri in Kare Morhen just a few days.

Last edited:
No, Triss wasn't at Kaer Morjen for supervising Ciri' training but because the girl was becoming a little woman and this little detail of biology disturbed in some maner the Witchers. She made the mind coneectgion with her and Triss, admiting she cannot help her, pointed to Yen for go on with her training.

No, actually Triss was invited in KAer Morhen because Ciri has magical abilities an premonitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom