+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too tired to even care about it tbh...some things will never change
True...

---------- Updated at 06:08 PM ----------

Hell YEAAAHHH...

Nice one !

Damn.Why the hell did I went into Triss thread!?I'm such a fool!!!

You need to anderstand that lots of players who plays witcher series dont have knowledge about what had happend in the books series. Keep that in mind, but i can also anderstand your frustration.

Indeed.I'll probably stay away from Triss thread for some time.It'll make my day much less stressful :sad:

Stay away from that thread, it's my advise. They don't want to read the books because they already know the truth and they can't change it. Yen is the third main character of the books (Ciri's mother and Geralt's woman) and Triss just a very supporting coward character like many others that appear in the books. That's the truth.

Please no dismissive posts here, guys. Let's talk about Yen instead. :)

You have a point my friend. Its much better to just focus on positive things, specialy about video games. CD Project made a fantastic job with Yen. They had only one game to portrait her character, personality, and they did it. Reds showed huge amount of respect for the book fans, and thats a huge plus for them.

Dont know about you people, but im waiting for that patch 1.07 to start another playthrough.

There are a few examples:

Geralt's mother

And Lara Dorren.

And Calanthe.

And Pavetta.

And Ciri (very likely).

;)

IIRC, Calanthe hadn't any magic potential (but was a Lara's gen carrier), although her mother, Adalia, got a power to swing a bridge with a movement of an eyebrow :)

There's also an interesting scene to mention on that topic: after the fire storm in Korath Ciri woke up with a blood on the inner side of the thigh and with aching groin...so, such burst of powerful magic has a certain repercussions

Probably, druids have a softer way to bind these forces, and uneducated talents are just not able to got that far. Aen Saevherne, like Lara, are a complete mystery :)

For top-level sorceressess, like Tissaia or Yen, it's probably almost inevitable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom